• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For some reason I was tempted to title this "Running with Scissors, Lowe's version;" but i'm not that creative.

Anyway, I found these scissors listed on the website for $0.62

13947 Westcott 3-1/4-in Stainless Steel Snowman Scissors $0.62
14463 Westcott 3-1/4-in Stainless Steel Tree Scissors $0.62
13949 Westcott 3-1/4-in Stainless Steel Reindeer Scissors $0.62
14464 Westcott 3-1/4-in Stainless Steel Santa Scissors $0.62

A person may order 79 of these to get free shipping, choose instore pickup; otherwise, the buyer'll have to pay for shipping.

I apologize if this is a repost. Thank you for reading this

update: I just realised that it's not available for free/cheap shipping (truck delivery is $75...sorry...so this is a B&M YMMV deal only.)

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Westcott 3-1/4-in Stainless Steel Snowman Scissors
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I wish I had a need for them. A few available in zip 19462

Anyone have these? Are these adult cutters or are they blunt kid scissors made to poorly cut to protect little kid fingers?

They don't mention being "safe for kids" though the blades are only 3.25".

=aw

for .62 each tehse will be great year round drunk drawer scissors.

Nice find, Plenty of them in the city of Hawthorn
, CA. I little far for me to drive all the way there.
But if you live in Hawthorn
, then check it out.

Well even though inventory said there was 20+ of each type I got the standard Lowes cancellation call

NYBonk said:   for .62 each tehse will be great year round drunk drawer scissors.

I love using scissors when I'm drunk

I bought the snowman scissors a few years ago on clearance, they work very well, as long as you know there limitations. I use them for coupons; you will never have problems

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.