• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nike Elite Basketball Crew Socks in 25 Colors @ Eastbay - 3 Pairs for $30

Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Eastbay
Need a Eastbay coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Nike Elite Basketball Crew Socks in 25 Colors
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Nike
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is that a good DEAL???

aidrees said:   Is that a good DEAL???

For these particular socks yes this is a good deal. Very popular high quality sock with b ball and lacrosse players.

They are, as of now, the "in thing" with socks. They are nice and thick and wear well.

Thanks OP.

Free shipping shows after you add to cart.

When does this deal expire?

aidrees said:   Is that a good DEAL???

I have these socks in low cut, they are the best socks i've ever worn, they wick away sweat and after 2 hours of play my feet aren't completely sweaty so it does that job.

$10 each aren't a bad deal for the socks, they are definnitely worth if you play a lot of sports. Also looks kind of cool, especially with Lebron X's. But you need some Lebron, Durants, Kobes, or Jordans to really look cool in these.

They were $16 a pair back when it first came out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014