rated:
Text

Driveway Alert System, Wireless
Bunker Hill Security - item#93068
HarborFreight.com

Always know someone is headed your way with this wireless alert system

Only: $29.99
Sale: $14.99
This wireless alert system uses a wireless receiver in your home that chimes when the infrared driveway alert sensor outside detects motion, so you’ll be prepared for that unexpected knock at the door or beep in your driveway. This wireless alert systems wireless motion sensor mounts outside on a post or wall and you can set the receiver anywhere in your house within 400 ft. of the sensor.
•Completely wireless installation
•Weather-resistant plastic
•400 ft. range
•Infrared sensor
Batteries required: 3 C and one 9 volt (sold separately).

Name Driveway Alert System, Wireless
SKU 93068
Brand Bunker Hill Security
Battery Backup (y/n) No
Battery(s) Included (y/n) No
Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
Mounting type Mounting Hardware
Range (ft.) Sensor Range: 30 ft. Within A 40° Field; Radio Range: 200 ft.
Warranty 90 Day

Harbor Freight Tools
Need a Harbor Freight Tools coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Driveway Alert System (117.86kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

I just read 8 private messages from you DaysFan, lol. I don't usually read my spam.
2 of them were actually funny!

In reference to comment: "You invested in another competing site and are trying to get FW posters to stop posting here."
Uhmm yeah sure that's it. I own stock in SD but I post deals here at FW because I want FW to fail.. lol
Actually, I've told you probably 20X and the mods have probably told you at least a dozen times to post the shipping charges which you conveniently leave out in posts like this online .com deal.
I'm not quite sure why it is you haven't figured that out yet. We keep telling you over and over and over again.
I will repeat myself again, we want to know what the total is, is that too much to ask?
Again, the mods have told you this many times before.
Anyone here can post anything they want to post. Anyone here can give you green if they like your post, or red if they don't. That's how FW works.
You've been told on several occassions FW members here are clicking your deal, adding to cart, only to find out at checkout there is NO deal.

Let's look at this HarborFreight.com deal you say is $14.99 in your title.

Reg $29.99
Sale $14.99
+ Shipping $6.99
Total $21.98 + sales tax for this $29.99 item

That is what people here at FW have been telling you for a year.

It's nice of people to post, but to post the actual deal price.

So now, does it make sense for you to get mad at people for YOUR not posting shipping charges so we know the total?
lol

DaysFan, in reference to your "Are you lonely." private message you just sent me.. sure, I'll pretend to be lonely for once in my life if it makes you happy, but in return maybe you can start posting shipping charges in these deals so everyone knows the total before checkout.

I know you are very angry right now, and I'm sorry you feel that way. Hopefully you will understand eventually, the grand total would be helpful?
Again, ill pretend to be the loniest person in the world if it helps you help us by adding the shipping charges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNFiZCmQdtM

Isn't this retail?
I've seen menards (regional hardware store like Lowes) sell a similar model (Peak brand, ie same brand that makes anti-freeze?? lol) sell the same thing for $14.99, and even then it would be a safe bet that's just a re-branded Harbor Freight model, or other model

+ for forzaINTER for being helpful but verbose
- for Dayfans for taking a simple advice too personal.

I am going to take forzaINTER,s advice and try to make sure i have the complete total , right. I hate it when i get all excited
thinking that i am going to find this great deal, only to find out i 'm not. I have used a few choice words, when that happens,
and have created a few new ones....
2 for 23.98
6.99 shipping
.98 tax= 31.93 Thanx.....

Am really interested in this item, so i looked for a code to use and found 54704051- brings the price down to
11.99 for the driveway alert system 93068 ,shipping is 6.99 in my area Al. in for 2

Description says this item may be available at the B&M. I've seen it previously in the ads for my local HF stores.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014