• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Must follow order of operations to get $5.92 price.
(Else price jumps to $6.46 - still a great deal)

6 Nivea Lip Care Kissable Moments:
= 2 gift sets. Each set includes:
* A Kiss of Milk & Honey: 0.17 oz (4.8g)
* A Kiss of Moisture: 0.17 oz (4.8g)
* A Kiss of Mint & Minerals: 0.17 oz (4.8g)

Total $5.92 + Free Shipping with Shoprunner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Order of operations":
Click link and add 2 to cart WITHOUT clicking coupon.

Click here, then click "redeem" to activate 20% off.
(If you don't get the 20% off banner, try clearing cookies etc., or adding code "4423103C" in cart instead.)

click here to activate additional 10% off.
(Credit to Zikky on SD for the 10% link. )

Note that price in cart is now $8.62. (If not, go back and click above links again).

Click on product in cart (takes you back to product page), NOW click $3 coupon and click "update".

(Price will drop to $5.62, but will jump back up to $5.92 @ Checkout.)

Checkout!

Note: $3 coupon works on the single packs as well, but, they are not SR eligible, and end up slightly more expensive per lip balm.

Member Summary

Nivea Kissable Moments
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How much does Shoprunner cost yearly? It has free 30 day free trial, but then what is the price? I know my
daughter just got prime with Amazon, but this sounds like it could be a good deal, as it works with many stores?
I watched the video on Shoprunner, but it didn't mention the cost.

From time to time Shoprunner offers free renewals. Search the forums to see if any are still active. Don't know the actual renew price bc never paid more than $1. Just be sure to turn off auto renewal in preferences.

went back on Shoprunner site and costs is 8.95 per month or 79.00 per year.... I searched fw, and 0 results.... will keep looking..

Could not get this to work.

Doesn't seem to work here either. My price stayed at 11.98.

Ordered this morning and already received shipment notification. Thx

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014