• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please copy and paste the link below - (link doesnt work for some reason - can someone help?)

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A6580852

Samsung series 6 UN55EH6000

Dell Consumer
Need a Dell Consumer coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

LED
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks for the link

Good deal, but tax in Florida.

I was looking at the 6-series at WalMart on Saturday. I was really trying to talk myself into the nearby plasma, but the color rendition and the less-than-mirror like surface on this TV was hard to argue with. It looked very nice.

Though impressed, I find these specs on Consumer Reports' website to make it seem a bit lacking.

Internet-enabled No
Streaming video services No
Web browser No
FLASH support No

There's also no wifi, or VGA connection.

Granted, I have a BR player, but it's own web apps are semi-reliable at best. I would have liked an alternative to it.

A 55 inch Samsung LED with apps and A browser is $1500.00 at Dell with no gift card. Add A Roku 2XS for $100.00,to this deal and just use A two screen solution.

This item is an "UN55EH6000", if you require a smart tv, Samsung smart tv's are "ES".

Logan71 said:   I was looking at the 6-series at WalMart on Saturday. I was really trying to talk myself into the nearby plasma, but the color rendition and the less-than-mirror like surface on this TV was hard to argue with. It looked very nice.

Though impressed, I find these specs on Consumer Reports' website to make it seem a bit lacking.

Internet-enabled No
Streaming video services No
Web browser No
FLASH support No

There's also no wifi, or VGA connection.

Granted, I have a BR player, but it's own web apps are semi-reliable at best. I would have liked an alternative to it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014