• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ok so kind of a specialized market item If you are moding you Ruger 10-22 this PC kit will take you trigger pull from the 8lbs area to under 3lbs and reduce creep in most instances. I have installed them in 3 10-22's and imo it is one of the best bangs for your buck on this little rifle.

I have ordered from this vendor for a few years...No tax in my state of Missouri and very low shipping costs under $30 ($1.50) and free over $30. No I do not work for them

Gunkings Link

I highly recommend their Tuffer Buffer as well.

Member Summary

customs (26.98kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

BlurryEyed said:   Better and cheaper kit IMO:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/145851/volquartsen-bolt-release...

Well we may call this a Ford vs Chevy thing but I have tried two VK's and neither of them functioned as advertised... The PC has a much better feel and I have installed both. BTW In my state Midway charges tax and over $10 bux for shipping

Power Custom make a great trigger for the 10/22. Bang for the buck is fantastic at $65. A right steal at this price. My power custom has well over 5,000 rounds of use and still going strong. This kit took my trigger to equal or better than my Rock River 2 stage trigger and My factory tuned Remington 700.

Double tap.

Thanks Brico. In for 1.

I'm confused, does this mean I cannot use it with the newer plastic trigger parts...

This should come standard with all 10/22's. The standard trigger feels gritty and you can actually hear the springs creak when you press the trigger. These upgrades make a world of a difference with a much lighter and crisper trigger.

Ok. I am interested but I am a gun newbie. I read the quote below. Aside from their spelling errors and grammar, can anyone help me determine if my rifle can fit this? Can I use it if my rifle is the newer model?

"The original 10/22 came with a aluminum trigger housing and the hammer used 2 bushings to hold it in place The majority of 10/22's were sold this way.

The new 10/22s come with a plastic trigger housing and the hammer and bushings are combined in to a all in one "new Style hammer". "

The newer polymer triggers have the shims molded into the hammer. You will replace the old hammer with the PC one and the shims will be used. I wouldn't own a 10-22 without one anymore.

The directions make it pretty easy as well...Youtube has several vids for the first timer...

Monkeyman2 said:   Ok. I am interested but I am a gun newbie. I read the quote below. Aside from their spelling errors and grammar, can anyone help me determine if my rifle can fit this? Can I use it if my rifle is the newer model?

"The original 10/22 came with a aluminum trigger housing and the hammer used 2 bushings to hold it in place The majority of 10/22's were sold this way.

The new 10/22s come with a plastic trigger housing and the hammer and bushings are combined in to a all in one "new Style hammer". "

They include the old style in the kit.

"This hammer and sear kit Come with old style hammer and the old style hammer bushing are included"

just ordered mine, thanks OP!

Just ordered mine and really looking forward to it! Thanks OP!

Here is an easy to follow video showing the instalation for first timers...

PC Instal

Your first one will take 45 minutes... after that 20 minutes flat. He refers to a sear adjustment in this video. It is on the upgraded model that sells for $10 bux more. The one linked in this thread does not have pre-travel adj.

Good luck and happy shooting!

Got mine and installed in about 15 minutes. Crisp pull, very nice! Thx OP!

(FYI - Ignore the part in the video about trigger pre-travel adjustment as this kit doesn't have it.)

SOLD OUT

Back in stock now

I just put the Majestic kit on my 22/45 and that made a huge difference. I am going to have to pick one of these up and give it a try. Thanks OP!

A little lesson on the crazy pricing for anything gun related these days.....

Mine arrived yesterday, I haven't installed it yet. But when I read the packaging I thought I had been ripped off. It listed the original makers website, and a list price of $30!!

Cursing myself, I wish I had ordered it from the original maker... until I went to their website.
http://powercustom.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cP...
They now list it for $65.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014