• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was at Costco today (El Paso). They were closing out the FEIT dimmable Par 30 flood light, 75 watt (13.5w usage) for $9.97. Last month they were $19.97 at Costco.

Currently $38 at Amazon, and range $29 - $60 at Amazon for the past couple of months.

Amazon picture

Member Summary

PAR
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. Do you have the Costco item number? I'd like to call first before making the trip out. Thanks!

miamip said:   Good deal. Do you have the Costco item number? I'd like to call first before making the trip out. Thanks!

Are Costco clearances local/regional, or national usually?

They were full price in Milton/Alpharetta yesterday .

This is regional. LA never has this, but when I drive up to Victorville on my way to Las Vegas, they have a few specials on lights, but not all the time.

San Jose have it for $16, $2.50 instant off.

Sometimes the discounts are provided by the local utility company.

Just pointing out - this is Feit, and therefore NOT good quality. Depending on the application, there is probably better value out there even if the initial cost is higher. Just my opinion.

Sometimes the discounts will change when sold some QTY.

It is $4.99 at Gaithersburg (MoCo, Maryland) Costco after Pepco subsidy.

edit: not the flood light version, but regular bulb replacement.

FIET is SHIE.... You finish ha ha. QC is absent, every indoor babied CFL I had from them died in 6-8 months of normal use. About a dozen, would not buy their garbage again. But Costco will give you 2 years to test them I guess.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.