WoundRight

Key Features:
• Advanced and consistent wound, continence, and ostomy documentation
• Perform accurate and consistent assessments
• Keep a running 3-day Bowel and Bladder diary
• Upload your company’s inventory
• Generate Progress, Area, and Dimension Graphs
• Create or Upload Patients
• Share patients with your affiliated accounts by way of our unique permission granting system.
• Track vitals, medical history, and open and closed wounds

Key Benefits:
• Airtight security
• Full HIPAA complience
• Low cost barrier for powerful wound documentation and reporting
• Free application updates
• Server integration and backup
• True Point of Care: Take your tablet anywhere!
• Organize patients into groups and folders
• EMR Integration available

How to Use WoundRight?
Simply download the app and build an account on the secure WoundRight server. Then use the server or app to build your patient. Document wounds for the patient on your app, and print detailed documentation and generate E-graphs from any web browser. See more about WoundRight including videos, FAQs, and press at http://www.woundrightapp.com

NOTE: 3 free census credits come with the download of your app. Purchase more census credits from the Purchasing page (http://www.woundrightapp.com/pricing.html).

What's new
• Redesigned the look of Treatments
• Added the ability to select a time for a follow up on treatments
• PRN and Discharge options added to a treatment follow up
• Labels (First name, Last name, etc.) moved from within the text boxes to above them within the New/Edit patient windows
• Added new pop-up window for loaded treatments to edit Physician, Follow up, and Notes
• Added the option to select “Unknown” for the date acquired for a wound
• Improved code for pop up windows to function more efficiently

Member Summary

Woundright
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

50 census credit is $125 per month, recurring, whether you use it or not.

"Aside from the initial cost to download the tablet application from the App Store or Google Play, each account will need to purchase "census credits." Each active patient is represented by a single census credit. By default, every WoundRight account comes with one (1) free census credits. Census credits are purchased in bulk.

You can always increase your census credit limit by purchasing more census credits. The purchase of new credits adds directly to your account's existing census credit total. Accounts are billed monthly or annually with prices dependent upon the number of census credits you have purchased. For example, if you have purchased 50 census credits, every month you will be billed for 50 census credits regardless of the number of census credits in use. For details on the census credit pricing see below. "

thrunner said:   50 census credit is $125 per month, recurring, whether you use it or not.

"Aside from the initial cost to download the tablet application from the App Store or Google Play, each account will need to purchase "census credits." Each active patient is represented by a single census credit. By default, every WoundRight account comes with one (1) free census credits.... "
As OP noted, you get three patient census credits with this download.

From the description from iTunes: "NOTE: 3 free census credits come with the download of your app. Purchase more census credits from the Purchasing page (http://www.woundrightapp.com/pricing.html)"

This may be really for folks in the Medical field

This looks like an app that would be useful for visiting nurses that go out to people's homes to help with wound care.

I'm definitely curious about HIPAA compliance with this app.

archena said:   This may be really for folks in the Medical field

I thought this was an app to remind me to rewind my wristwatch.

Wrong forum. Please move to FREE STUFF

TheBigCheese said:   Wrong forum. Please move to FREE STUFF

worth $200

TheBigCheese said:   Wrong forum. Please move to FREE STUFF

over $10 value, goes here in HD.

happypants said:   archena said:   This may be really for folks in the Medical field

I thought this was an app to remind me to rewind my wristwatch.

I though it was an app where you put a kinetic watch on an iPad and the app shakes it to wind it up.

" Keep a running 3-day Bowel and Bladder diary" This makes for interesting lunchtime reading.

For every new 3 patients, just get another ipad and setup a new account, it should pay for the extra ipads after 3 or 4 months

miqie said:   " Keep a running 3-day Bowel and Bladder diary" This makes for interesting lunchtime reading.
If I'm still rounding on patients over lunch time, one of the first questions I ask after "how's the food?" is "how's your poop?" The most interesting answer I have ever received was "crunchy, like chunky peanut butter" from a 68-year old...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014