• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$79 at BB
-30 GC
---------
$49

Barnes & Noble - NOOK Simple Touch:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Barnes+%26+Noble+-+NOOK+Simple+Touch...

Free $30 Gift Card with Select NOOK Tablets and Reader
When you add any of the NOOK devices below to your cart, a free $30 Best Buy gift card will be added automatically. Plus both the tablet and gift card ship for free.

Free Gift Card Offer
May not be valid in combination with other offers. Gift card good toward future purchase.

Savings will be reflected in your cart when all offer requirements are met. If you remove any of the qualifying items from your cart or cancel all or part of your order, you will not receive the promotional savings. Valid on in-stock items only. One free gift card per browser session. Gift card will ship separately. Offer subject to change.

Best Buy's Return Policy on Free Items applies to this purchase.

Member Summary

Nook Simple Touch
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Math is wrong, it comes out to $49.99 after GC. Still a good price.

I just bought a Kindle Fire recently - need another simple eReader for reading books. Does it make sense to buy this Nook for $49 or another Kindle for $69? Is it cheaper to share books on the same brand devices between family members??

Depends on what books you want to share. If you use the same account, sharing is very easy on Kindle. On the other hand, moving Kindle ebook to Nook is not a trivial process.

I would not recommend buying the Kindle since there is no touchscreen. The Kindle Paperwhite is a lot better. Much better than Nook Grow.

I like it because it's running Android, you can throw a classic Mac OS emulator on it and make it into a handheld classic Mac.

BE said:   I just bought a Kindle Fire recently - need another simple eReader for reading books. Does it make sense to buy this Nook for $49 or another Kindle for $69? Is it cheaper to share books on the same brand devices between family members??

The Nook Simple Touch is a lot better quality wise compared to the $69 Kindle w/Special Offers. Go to a local electronics store and compare side by side and you will be convinced.

I'm not seeing any gift card in my cart.

Would make a great gift for my sister. Thanks OP

So converting kindle ebooks to that of nook is somewhat complicated. Do they convert 100% though?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014