• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy is clearing out some of their office supplies. The deal is good in-store only. I got a box of 5,000 $taples for .49, various pen and pencil sets for .99, a 50 pack of manila folders for $2.99, and some other assorted stuff. You have to check out the deals in store to really see everything, although you can see some of the stuff in BB.com's in-store clearance section in the office dept.
Here's a link to one of the stores near me in PA. You can re-sort the list low price to high price to see the better deals.
BB in-store office supply clearance

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just a bump as a reminder for this. Stopped into my local store for other things tonight (a few DVDs/BluRays) and ran into the office supply aisle, as I vaguely remembered this thread.

Got some nice deals (at least I feel like I did without needing to scour for them, use rewards, etc.). Was looking prices up on Amazon and using RedLaser to see if the clearance prices were good on anything I felt was questionable. Got a few packs of Avery White Mailing labels for $1.99 each (300 labels per pack), a couple rolls of Duck brand masking tape for $0.99 each, some Duck brand double-sided tape for $0.99 each, Elmer's Instant Crazy Glue tubes for $0.99, Duck brand poster putty for $0.99, Scotch Brand Precision Scissors for $3.99 (already had a pair of these that we had bought at a Marshall's store before for $6 marked down and they are great), Sharpie pens 2-pack (non-retractable ones) for $1.99, Sharpie pens 2-pack (retractables ones) for $2.99, and Uniball Vision Elite pens (4-pack) for $4.99.

Best part was that, for whatever reason, they took an additonal 10% off every clearance item (this was done manually for every item, so probably store specific). It wasn't posted in the aisle or anything; but, the cashier told me about it.

They also had a lot of other things, but I tried to control myself and not buy for the sake of buying ... Ha Ha! Tried to only get things I didn't already have (still ended up spending $24.15 + tax on things). But, as an example, they also had multiple size packs of Super Sticky Post-It Brand Notes, ranging from a 3 pack to a 8 pack, for $0.99 to $3.99 or so. The Staples were marked $0.89 in my store. Had some clear mailing labels for $4.99. Tons of marked down Crayola crayons and others pens, etc. Had Car Window Chalk/Paint for $1.99 for a pack of like 6 different colored markers/pens. Had some device/cord keeper marked to $5.99. And plenty of other stuff that I can't even remember.

Thanks, OP! I would have never thought to look had I not remembered this thread being posted a while ago, because the labels on the shelves were regular yellow labels but all had "CLEARANCE" and the original prices in very small font on each of them.

sportsfan64 said:   Best Buy is clearing out some of their office supplies. The deal is good in-store only. I got a box of 5,000 $taples for .49, various pen and pencil sets for .99, a 50 pack of manila folders for $2.99, and some other assorted stuff. You have to check out the deals in store to really see everything, although you can see some of the stuff in BB.com's in-store clearance section in the office dept.
Here's a link to one of the stores near me in PA. You can re-sort the list low price to high price to see the better deals.
BB in-store office supply clearance

Many items are now .49. Click my link and sort from low to high price. Not all stores will have what's in my link. I picked up a bunch more stuff today. The .49 prices were not posted on everything, but it all rang up at .49. I got a 10 pack of 3x3 post-its, a 3-pack of erasers, a box of envelopes, some legal pads, some 1" and 1.5" binders, 3-packs of Scotch tape, and some pens. The cashier was shocked.

I'll second that about the cashiers being shocked. The display they had this stuff on was literally right next to the cashier, and they didn't even look at it twice.

I picked up some expanding files, 5 packs of sharpies, 2 packs of scotch tape, the 3M Velcro command strips, various 5 packs of pens, and other items for .49 cents each. This stuff is really a steal at this price.

I'm jealous of the stuff you have available at your store for $.49. I absolutely love those PaperMate InkJoy pens and my store doesn't have them. Good deal on some things though. Thank you.

I picked up some 3"x3" Staples "super sticky" Post-It notes, in assorted colors, for $0.49 ea. Great deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014