• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Update: Now $3.19 ($0.18 each) whenyou substitute the 10% link with the new 20% below.
~~~~

The Tide Boost Stain Release 18 count can be had @ drugstore.com for $3.59 (+FS w/Shoprunner)

Click coupon and add to cart: Linky

Click here to activate additional 10% off.
(Credit to Zikky on SD for 10% off link.)

~~~~
Copy/paste 20% link: "http://www.drugstore.com/templates/featured/default.asp?catid=309859&aid=338012&aparam=13wk24dsRCT0X"(Credit to Kamima on SD for the link)

drugstore.com
Need a drugstore.com coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Tide Boost
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's back up to $6.99

It's back up to $6.99

Just snagged this deal. As the OP noted, you need to click on the $3 dollar coupon which is a checkbox under where you choose 18 count. I have no idea if this is a great deal, but I love getting things shipped for $4 dollars with 2 day delivery, so I'm in!

Thanks OP, worked like a charm.

Thanks op! Took me a second to locate the $3 coupon checkbox..but $3.45 delivered to NY - decent deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014