• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Clean-Eraser-Cleaning-8-Count/dp/B00133...

"Clip" coupon and checkout via S&S.

(subscribe and save can be cancelled after order ships)

List: $11.73
Price: $6.47
Coupon: $5.97
S&S: $5.65 + Free Shipping

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Magic Eraser
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Same difference.

aarzi (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 1:52a) |

First of all, no need to be embarrassed. Ask away. Maybe ten will poke fun at you, but one will come through.

It's all an... (more)

aarzi (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 1:56a) |

Thank you everyone! I'm glad I asked

sweetiemjb (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 8:58a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thnx loads, i clean for a living and have two grand-babies that i take care of , these are a must.....

They raised the price to 6.15 for S&S

you have to click on the coupon to get the extra .50 off

bittul said:   (subscribe and save can be cancelled after order ships)

How many times can you do this before Amazon flags for abuse?

Good deal. Thanks OP.

In for 1 here as well - TY OP

can you order more then one box?

I went for 24 pack , cheap

Thanks OP

Thanks OP, I love these things and needed more. I got this message from Amazon that I did not know about so I got 15% discount instead of 5%.
You're about to save 15%: By Adding this 5th subscription to your March delivery, you'll save 15% off the entire delivery (except diapers & wipes).

This is now listed as "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available." Although this item is included in Amazon's Subscribe & Save program, it's not available to ship immediately and cannot be subscribed to at this time. So right now, the lowest price you'll see is $5.97 after coupon.

Add-on Items ship with orders that contain $25 of items shipped by Amazon. Wish I could just buy it and check out via Prime. I don't have anything else that I would need to buy.

I must be missing something. How does one subscribe and save with this product?

It won't let you while its status is "Out of Stock"

Thanks OP

Scored these last week to try 'em out and we were quite impressed.
Wish I'd ordered more than the 4 pack

Thanks, OP! These are great for getting permanent marker off of plastic. I buy used video games, and there is usually writing on the plastic case. A little spray cleaner like 409 and a rub with a Magic Eraser and it's gone.

Out of Stock. Still available for order at this price though. Click the seller options to get the coupon and the S&S price/option.

CindyLou said:   Thanks, OP! These are great for getting permanent marker off of plastic. I buy used video games, and there is usually writing on the plastic case. A little spray cleaner like 409 and a rub with a Magic Eraser and it's gone.

Can this be used to remove the gunk from aluminium cooking utensils? Is it advisable to clean something that is used for cooking infact?
Never used these so....

Thanks

Good deal OP for the real thing. These things are amazing. I hear u can get good generics like these by searching for "Melamine Foam"

This is going to sound silly, but what does OP and YMMV mean?

sweetiemjb said:   This is going to sound silly, but what does OP and YMMV mean?

Original Post(er) and Your Mileage May Vary

I'm glad you asked, (ha, ha), I've been here a little while, and i was to embarrassed
to ask.... Thanks, now i will know from now on..

AstronomyGuy85 said:   sweetiemjb said:   This is going to sound silly, but what does OP and YMMV mean?

Original Post(er) and Your Mileage May Vary

Actually I thought YMMV was Your Market May Vary meaning the deal might not be available in your area.

Same difference.

jassyline369 said:   I'm glad you asked, (ha, ha), I've been here a little while, and i was to embarrassed
to ask.... Thanks, now i will know from now on..
First of all, no need to be embarrassed. Ask away. Maybe ten will poke fun at you, but one will come through.

It's all anonymous anyway. Not as if someone will crash your wedding toast and spill the beans.

If you still feel shy, target a FWer you feel comfortable with, and send her a PM. Hopefully you will receive a helpful reply.

Note: This applies to all of you wallflowers out there.

Thank you everyone! I'm glad I asked

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.