• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
sam3305 said:   Xbox LIVE

Gold – 1 Month FREE Trial
EXPIRES ON: 26/09/2013
PAID WITH: Visa
Keep playing by auto-renewing your membership.
It comes up with this, does this mean that it has worked?

Yes. Now make sure the auto-renew is turned OFF and you're ready for next month

rated:
can u get banned
and do u have to pay at all or is it free 
plzz reply ASAP thank

rated:
Thank OP. Got the free month two months in a row now (the one month free trial option). Make sure you use real info for credit card when you sign up. Also, you have to wait until you account is showing silver status when you logon before it will let you re-up for another free month.

rated:
So far, I did the 2 months for $2, and the 1 month free twice. That's four months going with these promos. Thanks, though I feel like a cheap bastard, since I lucked out with a couple of those Gold memberships for $20 on eBay. They're still sitting in my drawer waiting until I really have to use them, or if I need to start anew on the Xbox One.

rated:
I just made an account on here to hopefully help someone else if they come across the same issue that I was having. I was using Mozilla Firefox to try to complete the offer. It wouldn't go through. Just kept loading after I hit "complete purchase". I let it sit for quite a few hours before giving up. Decided to try it on Chrome. Worked fine. Other than that, thank you for posting this! ^_^ Sending my sister the link to this. You rock!

rated:
BeyondTheTech said:   So far, I did the 2 months for $2, and the 1 month free twice. That's four months going with these promos. Thanks, though I feel like a cheap bastard, since I lucked out with a couple of those Gold memberships for $20 on eBay. They're still sitting in my drawer waiting until I really have to use them, or if I need to start anew on the Xbox One.
  Ill take one off your hands

rated:
Can anybody confirm that it's still working?

rated:
uberbearfan said:   Can anybody confirm that it's still working?
  Just did it yest. and it works! (1 month free)

rated:
One month gold free after signing up for a silver account has always been available...

rated:
The difference is that were not using it on new Silver accounts, Were using it on expired Gold accounts.

rated:
uberbearfan said:   The difference is that were not using it on new Silver accounts, Were using it on expired Gold accounts.
  Its still working. Mine expired this morning. Just renewed it a few hours ago. No problem, this is my 3rd or 4 free month since the two months expired.

rated:
I must be slow...My membership ended yesterday and I dont have enough $$$ for 1 month gold how do I do it? Do I need to make a new account?

rated:
glitchme said:   I must be slow...My membership ended yesterday and I dont have enough $$$ for 1 month gold how do I do it? Do I need to make a new account?
  Just click on the link. You don't need money although you will need an account with money like PayPal or credit/debit card. Just make sure you cancel auto payment afterward or your account will be charge next month.

rated:
uh in fine print at the bottom before it says when u click confirm charges will be apllied and it says it will be renewed every month

rated:
mine expired hour ago does it really take 48 hours to reset to silver to use this?

rated:
Can someone please help me ? Everytime I do it I get a message says it can't authorize the payment please check your billing information . I did everything right I even add my Paypal but it says it can't authorize . What's wrong ?

rated:
Yes

rated:
How do u get it? :

rated:
The link itself isn't working for me. Did they recently remove live.xbox.com, because that seems to be where the problem is coming in at. I can go to live.com, and xbox.com, but not live.xbox.com. 

Edit: Nevermind, it seems like it was Chrome having issues. Firefox loads it just fine. Weird. 

rated:
Works fine for me, this is my 3rd month running... and to think, it's MicroSoft themselves offering this!

rated:
Just did mine for the 3rd month now lol thanks again OP.

rated:
Still working/

rated:
expired today and renewed today. that's several months in a row now. Thx OP.

rated:
I've noticed some people on here say that have used this code multiple times for same account, month to month. Now it says that this only works on Silver accounts. Since I already used the 1 month free, if I waited until it expired, then my account should go silver, and I could technically use the code again correct?

rated:
Yes That is exactly what I've done the last 4 months. Just remember to set auto-renew to OFF as soon as your free month begins.

rated:
It looks like it went through and on my account online it says: Xbox LIVE Gold – 1 Month EXPIRES ON: 10/12/2013

But after I sign in on my xbox and try to connect online to play it says I do not have a gold membership.  Any thoughts?

rated:
Please help me I could validate my credit card it gives me an error is there anything that I can use like code or something because my credit card does not work I live in India.

rated:
I man I could not

rated:
Yes I would a gold membership for one month free

rated:
I used this and it appeared to work ... Until I checked my statement 2 days later and it charged me the full $9.99 for the month ?

Any idea why this is working for others ... Why this worked and said for 2$ then Microsoft charged me the full amount ?

rated:
The 1 month has expired as well.

rated:
Dammit, Mine expires on the day GTA Online starts......

rated:
Can somebody check if its true that has expired....

rated:
Can someone please post a new coupon plzzzzzz

rated:
cgaiefsky said:   Can someone please post a new coupon plzzzzzz
Its expired?

rated:
Dead!

rated:
I was able to use the 1 month code (3rd month in a row) on September 19

rated:
Not working for me anymore. Oh well... it was a great ride! I'd give the OP a dozen more green if I could.

rated:
I created a new account and set the region to India (long story); I was able to gain access to the 1 month free gold. But, I changed the region to the U.S. after it started asking me for an address in India. Once I changed it to the U.S. region I could not get the promotion - says its not available.

rated:
all i want to do is play online with friends

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014