• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
im done

rated:
all i want to do is play online with friends

rated:
I tried for a 2nd time it says promotion is not available I have another account that hasn't been activated for a month now and tried it on that one it says the same thing Is it not gonna work??

rated:
Hey I tried renewing my account again and it says promotion not available then I went to try and do it on my other account that hasn't been activated for month or so and it says the same thing does that mean it don't work no more??

rated:
I want Xbox live gold for q month please

rated:
I want Xbox live gold for q month please

rated:
.memberships please

rated:
How did you change your account to india please respond quickly

rated:
YOU HAVE TO GET ON YOUR XBOX FIRST TO PUT THE CREDIT CARD NUMBER ON YOUR XBOX IF IT DOESN'T WORK ONLINE ! ' ! : ! ) ! - !

rated:
I need help ASAP ! They must've patched this ?

rated:
It's been three days and the promotion is still unavailable. So....?

rated:
Guys it's over it's done it's been patched. Sad mine ran out and was hoping for one more month so I can get to play the Battlefield 4 beta.

rated:
does anyone know any other legit ways to get free gold anyone..

rated:
time to pay up! it was def good while it lasted. someone on here said he got banned? crazy. I guess that was probably for something else since no one else has come forward with that.
anyway, thanks OP. this was a link i revisited for a looooong time.

rated:
please help 1 month stopped working and i cant afford xbox live.

rated:
How is this done

rated:
iamthejosh said:   time to pay up! it was def good while it lasted. someone on here said he got banned? crazy. I guess that was probably for something else since no one else has come forward with that.
anyway, thanks OP. this was a link i revisited for a looooong time.

Anyone that got banned relating to this was because they exploited it. Basically, you would open several tabs of the confirm purchase page, then "buy" it several times at once. So instead of getting 1 month free, they could get several months. Nobody was banned for using it regularly.

rated:
It keeps telling me that the promotion for the one month free xbox live card is unavailable right now

rated:
Honestly this would still be working if people didn't start putting it on YouTube after it was put up on YouTube in August Microsoft finally patched it stupid idiots looking for cheap views.

rated:
The promotion is not currently available, please check back later.

Any suggestions?

rated:
nvm

rated:
The 1 month one is only showing promotion not available and i have waited more than 48 hours

rated:
Both the free month link and the 2 dollar month link are down

rated:
Nothing like spam to warm your heart.

rated:
I waited 3 days and it still says promotion not available pls help someone is this expired one month

rated:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Its not working anymore. I can't go back to paying for Xbox Live. Ive been using this for like 7 months lol.

Maybe Xbox is updating some stuff before the Xbox One is coming out.

rated:
Does anyone know when this is coming back, or if it is? This was the greatest thing uh ever

rated:
Does anyone know when this is coming back, or if it is? This was the greatest thing uh ever

rated:
h

rated:
GUYS! It's back! Apparently the site thought we all still has gold membership that's why it wasn't working.. that's weird. Because I got an email saying it was canceled on sept. 26th.. and I didn't renew it.. but then I got and email 2 weeks later.. that it was cancelled again and I didn't even have it. but the offer is working again!! just log out of your account on your computer and log back in and use this.

rated:
This is far from expired. My membership excited last night and the links seemed dead... Tried again this am and it worked great. Less then 12 hours

rated:
Doesnt Work For Me Anymorre!! I Deleted Cookies and Used Another PC And It still Says "Promotion Not Available" And Im sure I Have Silver Account!

rated:
Make sure you log out of Xbox Live on your phone or pc. Not sure if it made a difference but my membership expired before midnight yesterday. When I clicked on the link it said no longer available...

This am I clicked again and it asked for my pw. Success for one month free

rated:
Im sure i logged out everything!

rated:
jgilles said:   GUYS! It's back! Apparently the site thought we all still has gold membership that's why it wasn't working.. that's weird. Because I got an email saying it was canceled on sept. 26th.. and I didn't renew it.. but then I got and email 2 weeks later.. that it was cancelled again and I didn't even have it. but the offer is working again!! just log out of your account on your computer and log back in and use this.
  Confirmed working for me again to i also got 2 expiration emails one on the 8th which was my expiration date and one last night so i guess it works once you get the second email idk but im glad its back up, good luck fellow free 1 month'ers lol

rated:
how long did it take u to get the promotion working again?

rated:
i tried on the 8th and thought it was dead so idk if it could have worked between now and then but it worked today.

rated:
its been almost 2 weeks after my xbox live expired.. still promotion not available

rated:
its back...

rated:
works, log off then use link.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014