• filter:
  • 1 2 34511
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Sort of off topic but I have a credit card linked to my PayPal account but when I try to check out it is asking for me to link another credit card. Am I doing something wrong or do I have to have another credit card added to get this deal?

Edit: I used another old paypal account and that worked just fine. That paypal account didn't have any money in it. go figure.

rated:
bump, still working for me

rated:
Let my 12 months lapse on the 18th and was able to do the 2 for 2 late that afternoon. You ROCK, OP!

rated:
worked for me today

rated:
worked for me today! Yay!

rated:
still working, thanks op!

rated:
Just renewed for 2nd time. Thanks again OP!

rated:
Thank you OP and everyone for the sharing of knowledge and the kind wisdom from your experiences. I have been without Xbox Live for several months. I was able to also use the 1 month option and turned the auto-renew to off right away. My credit card is over the limit and frozen by the financial institution due to behind payments but, the 1 month offer still worked. Apparently no funds were put on hold for verification however, it was a credit card already in Microsoft's payment systems. I lost my job due to Headquarters relocation a few months ago and to say the least, I am financially pressed (as many also are) but, I look forward to keep on gaming on Xbox Live Online. I do not want to abuse this privilege but, if things do not get better for me financially and I decide to use this opportunity again, I will attempt to follow-up with all of you & post what I use (1 month auto-renew or $2 for 2 months) and if it worked. I will wait until a day has passed after the current offer expires which should be on 5/23/2013. I wish everyone in no particular order good health, peace and happy gaming!

rated:
triple thanks to OP!!!

rated:
Thank you this was a good deal

rated:
nice! I previously did the 2 months for $2 deal back in feb. It just expired and I came across this post once again. I tried the $2 for 2 months again but it would not work for me since I already redeemed it. What did work however, was the 1 month for free. So if you did one before when this was first posted I have a hunch that you would be able to do the opposite one. It worked for me. Remember to cancel auto renew.

rated:
patschamps said:   Thanks San.

I want to try the Family Live Gold. Can I convert or apply to this to a Family Gold account?

I understand that Microsoft is dropping the family plan. If you have it now, it stays in place until your time is up, at which time they convert it all back to single gold accounts. As far as I know, they will no longer allow you to add more time to a current family play, either.

rated:
Thanks OP! My 6-year old wants to play Minecraft with his friends so this makes it cheap and easy for him to do! I got him the 1-month and myself the 2-month.

rated:
ha I actually did this two months ago and figured it was worth a shot trying it again. It actually worked, so 4 months for $4. Pretty good deal.

rated:
How do we do this?

rated:
not sure if it is still up, but you just follow OP's links.
coreypalmatier said:   How do we do this?

rated:
iamthejosh said:   nice! I previously did the 2 months for $2 deal back in feb. It just expired and I came across this post once again. I tried the $2 for 2 months again but it would not work for me since I already redeemed it. What did work however, was the 1 month for free. So if you did one before when this was first posted I have a hunch that you would be able to do the opposite one. It worked for me. Remember to cancel auto renew.

Not sure why you had a problem, but I and others here have been able to do the 2 months for $2 back-to-back. As noted elsewhere, you might need to wait up to 24 hrs after your subscription expires before re-subscribing. Here's hoping this is around in another 2 months! More green for OP!

rated:
silly me has been trying to do this on the xbox dashboard for the last couple days. was able to renew again online. t3h awesome

ETA i was able to turn off auto-renew during checkout process

rated:

rated:
How do you do it?

rated:
Thanks. Got it for 2 months

rated:
re upped today thx.

rated:
Still works... in for another two months. Thanks

rated:
nice. i am trying to do this for my son. quick question. he's never had xbox live before, so i would not be able to do this, would I?

edit - disregard. I'm a nut. I easily figured it out, sorry.

rated:
Just started my second go-round on 2 for 2!

rated:
Still active as of May-22-2013... I just got another 1 one month free... yes, I got a second one... if it works next month I may get another. LOL

rated:
I would like a 1month Xbox live card please

rated:
I would like a 1month Xbox live card please

rated:
posted: Apr. 22, 2013 @ 4:26p

Thank you OP and everyone for the sharing of knowledge and the kind wisdom from your experiences. I have been without Xbox Live for several months. I was able to also use the 1 month option and turned the auto-renew to off right away. My credit card is over the limit and frozen by the financial institution due to behind payments but, the 1 month offer still worked. Apparently no funds were put on hold for verification however, it was a credit card already in Microsoft's payment systems. I lost my job due to Headquarters relocation a few months ago and to say the least, I am financially pressed (as many also are) but, I look forward to keep on gaming on Xbox Live Online. I do not want to abuse this privilege but, if things do not get better for me financially and I decide to use this opportunity again, I will attempt to follow-up with all of you & post what I use (1 month auto-renew or $2 for 2 months) and if it worked. I will wait until a day has passed after the current offer expires which should be on 5/23/2013. I wish everyone in no particular order good health, peace and happy gaming!

UPDATE 5/24/2013: I am here today again to let know that a 1 month gold option worked a second time (activated today a few minutes ago). Again, thank you to the OP and all gamers/friends here! As always, I wish everyone in no particular order good health, peace and happy gaming!

rated:
Still alive, just renew again today. Remember, if you want to renew the 2 months, you have to let it expire first.

rated:
How were people getting the multiple 2 month deals involving pushing the back button. Couldn't find that.

rated:
Both still working 26/05

WATCH OUT!: You can only use 1 offer at a time (just in case you didn't figured it out)

rated:
Still working!!! Thanks OP!

rated:
Thx, I'm back on LIVE without coughing up a lot of cash up front. Now I can put it towards points!

rated:
Thanks OP. Got 2 months for $2.

rated:
Worked again for 1 month today! Thx again OP

rated:
I can't get the 2 for 2 to work... I used the 1 month free on multiple accounts but I get a notice saying "This promotion is not available" on any account I try.. Brand new, Old account both on silver, doesnt work.

rated:
I also can't get this to work anymore

rated:
go in for me !!

rated:
CowBoom has the slim on sale now, not that hot but the XBOX ONE may not be that great.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014