• filter:
  • 12 3 4510
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
1 month free is still alive as of 6/10.

rated:
Thank you! Great deal how did yall find it.

rated:
Free 1 month is toast... Last couple days it hasnt worked for me.

rated:
Free 1 month just worked for me. Like 5 minutes ago.

rated:
I can confirm the 1 month is still working i just did it right now

rated:
just did the 1 month free, the 2 for $2 is not working

rated:
How do I get this deal?

rated:
I'll

rated:

rated:

rated:
I believe I have figured out that you can only make 5 one month accounts per Paypay / Credit card. Thus why it has stopped working for me. The 2 for 2 never worked for me though.

rated:
I only did it once and Xbox Live is telling me not available.

rated:
how long does it take to complete??

rated:
already got 3 Months, this is a good deal.

rated:
lol i think its the 4th time I'm doing this. My brother has done it 3 times too. good deal!

rated:
I signed up for my 2nd free month on Saturday, hoping for a 3rd in July

rated:
posted: Apr. 22, 2013 @ 4:26p

Thank you OP and everyone for the sharing of knowledge and the kind wisdom from your experiences. I have been without Xbox Live for several months. I was able to also use the 1 month option and turned the auto-renew to off right away. My credit card is over the limit and frozen by the financial institution due to behind payments but, the 1 month offer still worked. Apparently no funds were put on hold for verification however, it was a credit card already in Microsoft's payment systems. I lost my job due to Headquarters relocation a few months ago and to say the least, I am financially pressed (as many also are) but, I look forward to keep on gaming on Xbox Live Online. I do not want to abuse this privilege but, if things do not get better for me financially and I decide to use this opportunity again, I will attempt to follow-up with all of you & post what I use (1 month auto-renew or $2 for 2 months) and if it worked. I will wait until a day has passed after the current offer expires which should be on 5/23/2013. I wish everyone in no particular order good health, peace and happy gaming!

UPDATE 5/24/2013: I am here today again to let know that a 1 month gold option worked a second time (activated today a few minutes ago). Again, thank you to the OP and all gamers/friends here! As always, I wish everyone in no particular order good health, peace and happy gaming!

UPDATE 6/25/2013: I went for my third month and the 1 month free gold option worked yet again! However, I am know employed and do look forward to buying the full 12 months subscription as soon as a deal online or at retailers comes up. Yet again, Thank you OP and fellow Gaming Community/Friends here at fatwallet.com/forums!!! And of course, as always, I wish everyone in no particular order good health, peace and happy gaming!

rated:
not working for me - says The promotion is not currently available, please check back later.

rated:
free worked for me few minutes ago, thanks x4 to op

rated:
Second free 1 month just worked for me. I wanted to buy the 2 months for $2 but it said promotion no longer available. Hope it works next month too.

rated:
Is the Xbox live going to work with Xbox one?

rated:
Can you get this while your account is still active? My account is from a 12 month membership card, and it expires 7/9. I tried the link, and it automatically came up as promotional offer expired for both links? Did it expire? Or is it just because my account is still gold now?

rated:
2nd link gave me 1 month free right now! thanks!

rated:
Here is the message that came up,

"thank you for your interest in the promotion. Based on your current Xbox LIVE membership, the subscription offer that you are trying to access is not applicable at this time. Please click the “OK” button to see available subscription offers."

rated:
@tray11414 It works with SILVER ACCOUNT's only.

rated:
ok, so, I'll have to wait until the membership expires, and it turns into a silver account to get the deal. It's only til next week. Thanks, sam538

rated:
My Xbox live has expired and it won't let me us any of the help

rated:
I was able to get 1 month free just now. Thanks OP!

rated:
Any chance for this to happen to MS points?

rated:
Hey! Are here any chance for this to happen to MS points?
Also it worked for me.

rated:
vickh said:   ez to turn automatic renewal off.??

rated:
I was able to get 4 months with the $2 for two months link. I just renewed for one free month using the other link cause the $2 promo isn't working. Thanks so much!

rated:
The 1 month free link worked for me today thanks alot.

rated:
grab your free game too...
different game 1st and 16th of each month through december
free game
rumors are that next game on the 16th will be assasins creed 2

rated:
I have no idea wth I am doing wrong...lol. I keep getting an error message that says "uh oh that shouldn't have happened..."

rated:
make sure you are currently a free member. try different internet browser, try different computer.
tray11414 said:   I have no idea wth I am doing wrong...lol. I keep getting an error message that says "uh oh that shouldn't have happened..."

rated:
WOO HOO!! It finally worked...thank you so much for your help. and thank you, OP.Great find!

rated:
removed

rated:
Can anyone hook me up with a free month of gold?

rated:
Thanks OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014