• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Receive a One Month of Xbox LIVE for FREE, with Credit card or Paypal. Valid only for silver accounts. Make sure to turn automatic renewal off.
1 month

Also Checkout: Receive 2 months for $2.00
2 months for $2 ----- EXPIRED

-----UPDATE-----
I just verified both the links with my silver account...
1 month free membership is still available.
2 months for $2 is expired.

If anyone getting "Promotion not available" for 1 month free membership, you might get the issue up to 48 hrs once your gold membership is expired and make sure to Clear out cookies or use another browser or use another PC.

Microsoft Store
Need a Microsoft Store coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

xbox live (10.66kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Nope. The deal is dead and has been for months.

xwrestling (Jun. 04, 2014 @ 11:35a) |

thanks ill look into this

emilywhite (Jun. 04, 2014 @ 12:34p) |

I need 2 gold for xbox360

marksimpson (Jul. 13, 2014 @ 9:39p) |

Copy and paste
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Subscriptions?Campaign=gff-live-welcome-offer&cid=gff-live-welcome-offer&ru=https%3a%2f%2flive.xbox.com%2fen-US%2fCampaign%2fgff-live-welcome-offer%2fBillingInformation&aru=https%3a%2f%2flive.xbox.com%2fen-US%2fCampaign%2fgff-live-welcome-offer%2fBillingInformation
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
A reminder for gold members: the 2 months for $2 is also for silver members only.

rated:
ez to turn automatic renewal off.??

rated:
Thanks. Got 1 month free

rated:
vickh said:   ez to turn automatic renewal off.??yes. go into your account (online) and you can turn it off there

rated:
ithinkurdumb said:   A reminder for gold members: the 2 months for $2 is also for silver members only.ok, so i have to either get the $2 for 2 months or the free 1 month, but cannot do both. correct?

rated:
We can't authorize the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution.

Tried many CCs??

rated:
morecowbell said:   ithinkurdumb said:   A reminder for gold members: the 2 months for $2 is also for silver members only.ok, so i have to either get the $2 for 2 months or the free 1 month, but cannot do both. correct?I imagine since once you take one deal you are then gold and don't qualify for the next one.

rated:
Awesome deal, thanks OP! I bought a 12-month subscription for $35, but have not used it or activated yet... glad I held off, because now I can get 2 months for $2 first

rated:
my sub actually ends tomorrow and i also have a 12 month card that I didn't use yet. In for 2 for $2. thanks op

rated:
morecowbell said:   vickh said:   ez to turn automatic renewal off.??yes. go into your account (online) and you can turn it off there

How to turn off automatic renewal

rated:
Worked! Yay! Thanks for this.

rated:
How long is this going for? My Gold expires on March 3rd.

rated:
I have no idea how long it is available, even my Gold expires on March 12th.

rated:
Tried with my silver acct, and I'm getting an error.

"Sorry, we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a different or new way to pay, or check that your billing address is correct"

Is this for a new account only? I would rather do 2 months instead of comitting to a year.

rated:
Pokumon, If you want to get $2 for 2 months. It's not working with prepaid cards.

rated:
i got an error as well

rated:
>Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.
>It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

rated:
no, worked for my old account

pokumon said:   Tried with my silver acct, and I'm getting an error.

"Sorry, we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a different or new way to pay, or check that your billing address is correct"

Is this for a new account only? I would rather do 2 months instead of comitting to a year.

rated:
No go for me. Maybe expired? My Gold ran out today. Get the following message for the 2 month link:

This promotional offer is not available

Thank you for your interest in the promotion. Based on your current Xbox LIVE membership, the subscription offer that you are trying to access is not applicable at this time. Please click the “OK” button to see available subscription offers.

rated:
It's probably not working because you tried on the same day your gold expired. Try again today.

rated:
Duplicate post. :-P

rated:
Is the $2 for 2 months deal always available? Is it possible to pay for 2 months, revert to Silver, then take up the $2 offer again?

rated:
sprof said:   It's probably not working because you tried on the same day your gold expired. Try again today.

Thanks. That worked. In for 2 for 2

rated:
In for 2. Worked great. Thanks!

rated:
Thanks San.

I want to try the Family Live Gold. Can I convert or apply to this to a Family Gold account?

rated:
2 for 2. Very nice.

rated:
In for 1! Thx OP!

rated:
I wonder what price it auto renews at?

rated:
Yeeeesssss, this post was great. Thank you

rated:
I dont have credit card im only 15 what ca i do

rated:
@ yocomojollo, Ask your parents.

rated:
@ yocomojollo, go with 1 month free upgrade (I hope it wont ask for a credit card bcz its free).

rated:
patschamps said:   Thanks San.

I want to try the Family Live Gold. Can I convert or apply to this to a Family Gold account?

When you add the member who has gotten this promo to the Family Live Gold, and they still have any time left on the promo month, the month will apply to a full month for all 4 accounts on the family plan.

Basically it's a 1 to 4 conversion. It doesn't have to be a full month left either and it still converts to a full month on the family plan for the 4 accounts.

The downside is if you got the 2 months for $2 it still only converts to 1 month on the family plan (unless you're at the end of the second month left in the promo).

Best scenario is to get the 1 month free on a new account, wait until it is almost at the end of the trial month, then add that account to the family plan and you'll get a month for all 4 accounts on the family plan.

rated:
Woo hoo!! It worked for me.. $2 for 2 months.. Originally it gave me the "you are not eligible for this promo" message.. My gold membership was running out March 7th.. so I was going to wait and try again in a few days.. I logged into my account and found out I needed to verify my account (enter code they text to a cell phone) Not sure if it a coincidence or if that was the reason I had originally been denied.. But I was double checking to make sure I had saved correct webpage in my browser and Tada.. Said they had emailed me a code..

Then i sat and thoight about it.. Could it be that they are only allowing a certain #of people use this deal.. (Like x amnt every hour)

ANYWAYS, thanks a million.. and my advice to anyone that was denied.. keep trying, ya never know..
Not sure if someone already addressed this.. but could someone setup a new account (since their current one isn't eligible for deal) and try to get the free month.. sure its a different profile.. and may be easier to just pay full price, but, I know there's someone out there with more time than money (Me included )

rated:
I finally got the 2 months, thanks OP.

rated:
Can you buy the games that are on sale at gold exclusive price?
I tried to use one of those 14 day gold trials but it doesn't let me buy the games at the sale price (which is only what I want for the gold account).

rated:
@b534202 Yes you can.

rated:
1 month free is still on, for those who got their gold just expired. double green for OP

Skipping 360 Messages...
rated:
I need 2 gold for xbox360

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014