• filter:
  • 123 4 511
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
is still available?

rated:
Can anyone hook me up with a free month of gold?

Try clear out your cookies on your browser. Or, use another PC to login to xbox live.

rated:
1 month

rated:
I have silver and I'm getting this message "Based on your current Xbox LIVE membership, the subscription offer that you are trying to access is not applicable at this time."

rated:
thanks!

rated:
kylanoliver1 said:   I have silver and I'm getting this message "Based on your current Xbox LIVE membership, the subscription offer that you are trying to access is not applicable at this time."

Try clear out your cookies on your browser. Or, use another PC to click on the 1/2 month link to login to xbox live.

rated:
Ok

rated:
I find it rude that you didn't even give credit to the person you ripped this from. Ace from Se7ensins or Tyler (me) from HackForums. Give credit where credit is due...

rated:
Got it! Second month in a row. Had to wait for my status to say "free member" before it would work.

rated:
can anyone hook me up with a free month of gold

rated:
Thanks, got another month free.

rated:
I keep getting "promotion not avaiable" and I'm showing as a free member. Any ideas? I've used it before, but I've seen other folks saying they've used it multiple times. Was it with the same account?

rated:
tarnett1 said:   I keep getting "promotion not avaiable" and I'm showing as a free member. Any ideas? I've used it before, but I've seen other folks saying they've used it multiple times. Was it with the same account?

Try clear out your cookies on your browser. Or, use another PC to click on the 1/2 month link to login to xbox live.

rated:
it say, sorry, this offer is not available

rated:
I just verified both the links with my silver account...
1 month free membership is still available.
2 month for $2 is not available.

If anyone getting "Promotion not available" for free membership, you might get the issue up to 48 hrs once your gold membership is expired and make sure to Clear out cookies or use another browser or use another PC.

rated:
Yeaahh!!! My Xbox live account exactly at 9:30 pm informed me that has xpired....inmediatly follow this link and renewed my accout....one free month....just 5 minutes after the expiration.....cool...thanks....note: I did it from my xperia S and i am from Nicaragua

rated:
For some reason its not working for me. I get this error.
Sorry, we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a different or new way to pay, or check that your billing address is correct. If you have more questions, your financial institution is the one to ask. Status code: 0x80190821.

rated:
U think u could hook me up with Xbox live gold

rated:
try with paypal

rated:
My live account expired today and I was able to get 1 month. Free is always good.

rated:
Thanks got a month!

rated:
What is the code

rated:
Is anyone going to address the fact that it's saying "Sorry, we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a different or new way to pay, or check that your billing address is correct. If you have more questions, your financial institution is the one to ask. Status code: 0x80190821." I think the people who are getting this error would like to know how to fix it.

rated:
would like the free promotion

rated:
Cool

rated:
free does not work anymore

rated:
@smodak...Try again, free month is still alive.

rated:
I've tried several times today.

It will not send code via text.

rated:
I can't believe this is still active, awesome!

rated:
Worked great. Thanks

rated:
Wow still works thx dawg!

rated:
Do you have to enter real credit card info?

rated:
Thanks! I let mine expire last month and I've been waiting for the right deal. This makes the wait a little more bearable!

rated:
sweet I renewed after my 1 month expired!

Free rocks.

rated:
Promo is still active, just got my 4th free month. WooHoo!

rated:
Thanks bud

rated:
Another free month! I've lost count of how many I've gotten.

I wonder if there is a FatWallet Hall of Fame badge? OP deserves it for this post!

rated:
Used it again and worked like a charm. Thanks OP

rated:
Hey can someone help me? I don't have a Credit card or Paypal can someone like create one for me and then send it or something?

rated:
Xbox LIVE

Gold 1 Month FREE Trial
EXPIRES ON: 26/09/2013
PAID WITH: Visa
Keep playing by auto-renewing your membership.
It comes up with this, does this mean that it has worked?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014