• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
YAY IT WORKS.

rated:
Couple of people have been banned for using this to re-up more than once. Use with caution.

rated:
oh it would work after i buy a year

rated:
It worked yesterday. But now my friend tried it today and it doesn't work.

rated:
Worked for me

rated:
Thanks OP - it worked for me again though I did get cut off for a few days waiting for the Microsoft system to update.

rated:
How did you

rated:
It is better to copy & paste the direct link:

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Subscriptions?Campaign=gff-live-welc...

Edit: It took a while for my account to show up as gold.

rated:
Thanks for the suggestion about using another computer on a renew.

It worked immediately when I tried that.

rated:
My membership ran out this morning. I clicked on the link, signed in, and got the "Promotion not available" message. Closed the page and clicked the link again. Got the "Promotion not available" message again. I then signed out on xbox.com and clicked the link again. Was asked to sign in and BAM! It worked. All in all, it took about 3 minutes

rated:
It worked the first time however it has been four days since it expired and I'm still getting Promotion not available. I have tried it on a new pc and an ipad and it still doesnt work for me. Any suggestions

rated:
nomansland said:   It is better to copy & paste the direct link:

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Subscriptions?Campaign=gff-live-welcome-offer&cid=gff-live-welcome-offer 

Edit: It took a while for my account to show up as gold.

WOOOOOOO!!! This link worked for me. I'm back in business for like my ninth free month!!

Thanks, nomansland and thanks again OP!!

The saga continues...

rated:
^^^^
me too, but i sure hope we dont get banned for this like some people have. why would they allow this and then ban people some people for it?

rated:
iamthejosh said:   ^^^^
me too, but i sure hope we dont get banned for this like some people have. why would they allow this and then ban people some people for it?

Because there's a browser trick that allows multiple free month purchases at once. It seems that's what Microsoft doesn't like. At least, that's the impression I get based on what I've read in this thread so far.

Hey, If I get banned.... Woop deeee do! All XB Live does for me is enable me to watch Netflix on my tv instead of my Mac. The free games every month always suck and I don't game online.

rated:
My son had a 12-month gold card on his account that expired today. I used the link on the first page of the post to get a free month. Worked.

rated:
i clicked on  the link. it appears to still work however i am gold for a month so i will post next month when i am silver and verify this site works.

rated:
what does it say when it works?

rated:
every time i do it, it just says " Oops,that shouldnt have happened. it looks like you have found a glitch in our system"

rated:
I love you.

rated:
Does my account region have to be America? Because all I get is promotion not avaliable or thanks for yor interest. I have been silver for weeks I have cleared all cookies and I have tried it on a diferent computer.

rated:
Lmao i found this link 4 months ago and still works i believe that we will get caught one of this days.

rated:
I just done it for my son so he would get off my back about not having his year anymore and it worked perfect for me. He's used to having year after year gold so, he was heart broken when I let it run out lol. I turned off auto renewal so now he's good to go again for a month.

rated:
Hell Yes! thanks OP!

rated:
How can I get a free month Xbox live!

rated:
Yes I will love to have one month of free xbox live

rated:
Still working, just renewed for 5th month

rated:
Boom shakalaka

rated:
This is epic, just keeps working...

rated:
xwrestling said:   Still working, just renewed for 5th month

How do you guys renew again?  Mine is expiring soon.

rated:
tangster said:   

After your Gold subscription expires and reverts to Silver, click the link in the OP for 1 month free. You may need to clear cookies, try another computer or try a couple of times like I did but it does work. Charge the month for $0.00 to a credit card, then immediately turn off the auto-renew option. Wait a month, rinse, repeat

rated:
xwrestling said:   
tangster said:   

After your Gold subscription expires and reverts to Silver, click the link in the OP for 1 month free. You may need to clear cookies, try another computer or try a couple of times like I did but it does work. Charge the month for $0.00 to a credit card, then immediately turn off the auto-renew option. Wait a month, rinse, repeat

I'm a newbie to Xbox 360/LIVE.  I just bought the 360 for my kid (he opt for the 360 rather then the XBOX ONE).  I clicked OP link and got the first month free.  When it expires, is it automatic I become silver?  I never registered for silver.  I figured I would have nothing after it expire.  Thanks, xwrestling

rated:
@tangster: If you turn off Auto renewal, you will become Silver after your gold expires. Do not forget to turn off auto renewal if don't want to be charged..You can find this on your xbox account screen.

rated:
xwrestling said:   
tangster said:   

Its been working for me for quite a while. I didnt have to clear cookies or anything just use the same computer (that keep me log into Live) and it would just work-except for a short period last month when it didnt. 
But it has not been good for my niece account-she tried it then on different computers and it didnt work. today it didnt work either? 

rated:
Renewed yesterday for my 5th straight month. Worked instantly for me this time. Came here, clicked the link, signed into xbox.com, profit!

rated:
"Thank you for your interest in the promotion. Based on your current Xbox LIVE membership, the subscription offer that you are trying to access is not applicable at this time. Please click the “OK” button to see available subscription offers."

And yes, I am silver account user and clicked the last link in this topic.

rated:
spenat said:   "Thank you for your interest in the promotion. Based on your current Xbox LIVE membership, the subscription offer that you are trying to access is not applicable at this time. Please click the “OK” button to see available subscription offers."

Got the same thing today. Dead?

rated:
biglittle said:   
spenat said:   "Thank you for your interest in the promotion. Based on your current Xbox LIVE membership, the subscription offer that you are trying to access is not applicable at this time. Please click the “OK” button to see available subscription offers."

Got the same thing today. Dead?

Actually i just logged in and out again and it worked again.

rated:
Thank you! Aborted one holiday melt down. Kids expired two days ago and they forgot to tell me. This will get them thru Christmas.

rated:
tangster said:   

You have to wait for it to expire

rated:
nice. worked for me. thank you!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014