• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
If it dosen't work on your computer. Try it on your mobile phone it still works on that

rated:
So this is the problem. i used the link for my first month. it worked but for my second month i got redirected to Xbox so clicked the 0 dollar option but after it sent me to this page where i had to give them my phone number so they can text me this code because i was about to enter sensitive info. so i give them my number but they NEVER even sent me the code... usually there would be an option where i can give them my email address or let them call me for the code but those options were not available. so now I'm pretty lost. i hope somebody knows what to do. Thanks Anyways!

rated:
YES! so I cleared my cache and cookies on my ipod touch and went on mobile safari clicked on the 1 month link through the fat wallet website, signed into my live account and the $0.00 option was available, did the security code through PC and bam, another month on the same account, thank you.

rated:
Can confirm I successfully used an Opera mobile browser emulator on my PC. Link is still lit.

rated:
It worked for me and my 2 boys (3 accounts 1 credit card)

rated:

live (87.57kB)
Disclaimer
My xbox live expired yesterday. Clicked on link for 1 free month and I got it! Now I have until 2/1/14 to find cheaper card!

Thank you OP!

Worked thru my laptop using IE 11.

rated:
I can confirm it works using mobile web browser. I just did it using my mom's Cricket phone that runs off Android.
It was showing $9.99 for me on my desktop and on my dad's laptop. Only problems I ran into was having verify my email and then having to check my email for codes to continue. Also ran into not being able to add Paypal as a payment option. Was able to through my Xbox 360 console though. Just for some reason option wasn't showing up on Xbox.com at all for some reason. Gonna go turn off auto renewal using my desktop now.

rated:
Just did mine again and it was still free. Yay Free Month! paypal
Oh and I also did it from my Android phone this time!  

rated:
This same thing happened to my account in September.  was asked for all these codes. tonight I got three just to get through it. If you did not receive the email go back over to your MS live.com account and fix it there first. Close out the window, open another browser and start back over again. ****If you get the $9.99 option log out your account and use your phone or another computer!

hope that helps some!

rated:
Can anybody help me please ? create me an account and activate the 1 month, then remove your credit card details and give me the account
Please please I need 1 month subscription so badly and don't have a credit card to do that

rated:
You can't remove credit card info until your gold membership expires, and without credit card info you can't have gold subscription. Nice try though.

rated:
works on phone, thanks, but it would not provide auto renewal setting link. anyone got the link for auto renewal setting page? TIA

rated:
Xam said:   works on phone, thanks, but it would not provide auto renewal setting link. anyone got the link for auto renewal setting page? TIA
  Login to xbox live on your PC
Click on My Account
Scroll down to Go to Subscriptions and click

You should be able to turn off auto renewal on the next screen.

rated:
muslih said:   Can anybody help me please ? create me an account and activate the 1 month, then remove your credit card details and give me the account
Please please I need 1 month subscription so badly and don't have a credit card to do that

I hope you realize your post is ridiculous. No one is going to enter their credit card information for you. If you don't have a cc go to GameStop, bb, or pretty much any store that sells electronics and buy a card there with cash. If you don't want to do that because you only want Xbox Live for free then I guess you don't "need it so badly" as you put it.

rated:
Does it matter what platform for the phone you use

rated:
amariethegreat said:   Does it matter what platform for the phone you use
  probably not, since working for everyone so far.

rated:
check your junk mail for the code

Thanks op... another free month!

rated:
1 month free

rated:
Confirmed it works for me - after it "stopped" several months ago. Couldn't get it to work on my computer or the first couple of tries on my android phone. Switched the default phone browser into incognito mode and it worked! Thanks guys.

rated:
could anybody tell me a way to get free xbl gold codes and no computer downloads and nothing with surveys please

rated:
richard6272 said:   could anybody tell me a way to get free xbl gold codes and no computer downloads and nothing with surveys please
  bing rewards

rated:
Third free month!!! Still works!!

rated:
Mine isnt working... I tried on mobile phone and incognito mode and with a proxy. Anyone know why?

rated:
Mine isnt working... I tried on mobile phone and incognito mode and with a proxy. Anyone know why?

rated:
i was able to use it again just now, had to clear the cache on my itouch and it worked like a charm. Question though, has anyone else seem the auto renewal thing i just did? it says my next bill in on feb 16 but it says $0.00 i wonder if anyone has gotten that and let it keep going to see if they get charged or not, would be interesting to find out.

rated:
Yes I used my mobile phone and it worked and for me too its impossible to find the auto renewal and for me too it shows next bill on 2/16/14 of $0.00 so I dont understand is it going to be free forever or for this and the next month or can we be charged ? if this happens then I would be in a bad situation cause I am using my Fathers Friend's credit card !

rated:
I have the solution for you go to my account and click on subscriptions and there you will see in green letters automatic renewal click on it then a offer page will come then click continue then click the off option and there you're done 
Have a nice day !

rated:
jasongolding said:   i was able to use it again just now, had to clear the cache on my itouch and it worked like a charm. Question though, has anyone else seem the auto renewal thing i just did? it says my next bill in on feb 16 but it says $0.00 i wonder if anyone has gotten that and let it keep going to see if they get charged or not, would be interesting to find out.

I have the solution for you go to my account and click on subscriptions and there you will see in green letters automatic renewal click on it then a offer page will come then click continue then click the off option and there you're done 
Have a nice day !

rated:
I had nothing but problems with this the last 3 days. Finally, today I got it to work

rated:
1 month free just worked from me on my iphone with safari.

rated:
1 months

rated:
Great deal OP

rated:
Another free month! Thanks, OP!

Signed up through iOS. Have never had to clear cookies. What has happened to me the past two months is after clicking the original OP link and signing in it says that offer is no longer available. I sign out and go through the procedure again and it works!

rated:
Yep, worked again using safari on iphone

rated:
Still works for phones.

rated:
This worked for me...BUT my daughters xbox gamer tag has never been online. When creating the account through my computer, I assigned a NEW gamer tag. So I logged into dd's xbox profile on our 360 and tried to log in with the account I just created and it says the email/password is associated with a different gamer tag. What now? I don't think we ever associated an email address with her 360 console profile.

rated:
just worked on android 4.2, chrome browser, just used normal mode and did not clear cookies/cache

rated:
not working on phone for me

rated:
It been working forever on apple devices safari by clearing the cache and cookies my 8 month in arrow in all my 5 accounts I have

rated:
it is not working for me it only shows 9.99 and 59.99 any help . i tried safari google chrome and clearing catch they al did not work

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014