• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Radio Shack is offering the iPhone 5 for $174.99 and if you had taken advantage of Best Buy's offer to register for a $50 GC to upgrade you phone this year, this would be the best deal since Wal-Mart offered iPhone 5 for $127.

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

iPhone5 (38.10kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Only for AT&T and Sprint, not Verizon.
Staff Summary

Does the $50 GC not count against the price match?

Not at all.....in fact you can use the GC to pay for the phone

Yeah, just bought 3 phones last night so wanted to make sure before I went all the way back.

W activation and 2 year agreement, correct?

Yeah, it's only for Sprint and AT&T.

Yes...2 yr commit and and activation

Sorry, but I don't understand why everyone feels it is such a great deal to save $10 or $25 on an iPhone (or ANY subsidized WITH A REQUIRED 2YR CONTRACT phone) that costs at least $1200/year for 2 years. It's less than 1% of the total out of pocket costs over 2 years. Just don't see any of these "deals" as being close to "hot."

MisterEd said:   Sorry, but I don't understand why everyone feels it is such a great deal to save $10 or $25 on an iPhone (or ANY subsidized WITH A REQUIRED 2YR CONTRACT phone) that costs at least $1200/year for 2 years. It's less than 1% of the total out of pocket costs over 2 years. Just don't see any of these "deals" as being close to "hot."\
$1200 a year, damn son. Didn't know any FWer was paying $100/month just for a cell plan. I'm paying a little under $600 before tax, and I have unlimited data.

An FWer on a family plan with 4 phones is...

jslimdc33 said:   Not at all.....in fact you can use the GC to pay for the phone

How easy/hard is getting the pricematch gonna be at bb? Are you sure you can use the GC to pay for the phone? I didn't think it was an instant GC?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014