• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
At Amazon Wireless. Best price I've seen for an upgrade since black Friday. 2 colors:

Titanium
White

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Sprint
See Sprint discounts that earn Up to $125.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Note II
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Galaxy Note 3 expected late February
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wish it was for ATT as well, the best price I am seeing on ATT Note 2 is $199 at Radio Shack on an upgrade, anyone else find a better deal?

john398 said:   Wish it was for ATT as well, the best price I am seeing on ATT Note 2 is $199 at Radio Shack on an upgrade, anyone else find a better deal?

ATT actually paid me a $1 for the phone.

Got it back in Mid-December. Called ATT and got price down to $199 from $299. Then told CSR that I heard it was on sale at Amazon for $99 or something. CSR pricematched that and waived shipping and upgrade fee.

Got phone 2 days later, and then called ATT back and told CSR that it lacked the accessories of other carriers. She then gave me another credit for $100, making the phone 'free' and giving me a $1 profit.

I was an existing customer, due for an upgrade, and on Unlimited plan.

Thanks RH, That sounds great

This is the King in the mobile world, Best price for upgraders so far..

I like the phone but then I realize it's too big for a normal human being

I like the phone but then I realize it's too big for a normal human being reply quote top bottom

Once you get used to this phone, you will realize that all other phones are too small for normal human being.

I see note 3 is coming out so I guess thats why, but will the note 3 be a lot more money?

And what about the Note 4? When will that come out.... You will only have the latest when you buy it. Don't worry, use and enjoy it.

The Samsung Note II was released this past October (for Sprint). There's no way the Note III will be out in February. I would assume their next logical step would be the Galaxy S IV (which is what I'm waiting for), since the Galaxy S III was released last July.

That being said, the Note II is an awesome phone. No such thing as too big. Take one look at that screen and you'll understand.

PacoRocko said:   The Samsung Note II was released this past October (for Sprint). There's no way the Note III will be out in February. I would assume their next logical step would be the Galaxy S IV (which is what I'm waiting for), since the Galaxy S III was released last July.

That being said, the Note II is an awesome phone. No such thing as too big. Take one look at that screen and you'll understand.

I guess we may find out next week at an international trade show starting Feb 24

if you want to go bigger.. get Note 10.1 3G :-D

looks like the price went back to $199

This is now down to $69 for new customers. Good deal and great phone

I am interested in purchasing the Note II.

idohair said:   This is now down to $69 for new customers. Good deal and great phone

I am wondering whetherSprint would add the cost to the billing statement?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.