• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ESPN.com The Magazine - 26 Issue renewal + Free ESPN.com Insider Premium online content upgrade - $1
Get an ESPN.com The Magazine renewal for 26 issues + Free ESPN.com Insider Premium online content upgrade for $1 flat. (Also valid for 1 year)

All of the college basketball (tourney) and football coverage (bowl), along with major pro sports and in-depth sports articles.
You also get the ESPN.com, "Body" issue along with the ESPN.com, "Next" issue and at least 3 double-issues during your subscription period.

Not bad for a buck.
Linky #1

If this doesn't work, try Linky #2

What's the catch?
You must be a current subscriber in order to have access to this deal.

What's the REAL catch?
They'll charge you the regular renewal price at the end of the 1 year subscription unless you cancel the renewal beforehand.

In other words, don't forget to cancel the renewal.

Enjoy!!

Member Summary

ESPN the Mag (12.52kB)
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › ESPN

I am a current subscriber, but it comes up as $26... (with a free pullover).

awillc said:   I am a current subscriber, but it comes up as $26... (with a free pullover).

The OP's Linky #1 should be working if you try it again.

Does this work if my current subscription doesn't expire until 2018?

"Renew My Subscription

You are not eligible for renewal at this time."

I'm subscribed through the end of 2013... so that might be the issue.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014