• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I posted this yesterday for $5.20. Was hot then, is super hot now!

Anything under $1 per bar is a good deal imho, anything under $0.90 is hot. Anything under $0.80 is SUPER hot!

Click link, click $1 coupon and add to cart.

Stack with 20% off link

If clicking results in "Sorry you missed...", try copying/pasting instead: "http://www.drugstore.com/templates/featured/default.asp?catid=309859&aid=338012&aparam=13wk24dsRCT0X"
(Credit to Kamima on SD for the link!)

Total $4.63 + Shoprunner eligible (=$0.77 each)

Member Summary

Dove Men's Face Bar
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So I should feel especially proud of myself for getting this at Target last week for $1.85 AC with a free body wash sample included.

LetsGoMets1 said:   So I should feel especially proud of myself for getting this at Target last week for $1.85 AC with a free body wash sample included.
Only if you posted the deal.

AishaDad said:   LetsGoMets1 said:   So I should feel especially proud of myself for getting this at Target last week for $1.85 AC with a free body wash sample included.
Only if you posted the deal.

Na, somebody else did in the Grocery Forum where this probably belongs.

Thanks, worked like a charm when I cut and pasted the link in.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014