• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just picked up a Macbook Pro Retina 13" 256GB 2.5Ghz i5 Refurb $1359 from the Apple Store

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FD213LL/A/refurbished-macbook-...

I think it looks pretty hot

Processor 2.5 GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz)
Cache 3MB shared L3 Cache
Memory 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000
Storage1 256GB Flash Storage
Wireless Wi-Fi (based on IEEE 802.11n specification)2 Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Expansion MagSafe 2 power port, Two Thunderbolt ports (up to 10 Gbps), HDMI port, Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps), one SDXC card slot
Video and Audio FaceTime HD camera; Thunderbolt ports with support for DVI, VGA and dual-link DVI (requires adapters, sold separately)

Stereo speakers, dual microphones, headphone port (Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote & microphone and support for audio line out [digital / analog]).
Size and weight Height: .75 inches (1.9 cm)
Width: 12.35 inches (31.4 cm)
Depth: 8.62 inches (21.9 cm)
Weight (standard configuration): 3.57 pounds (1.62 kg)3

Member Summary

macbook
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like the dropped the prices on the new 13" Retina MacBook Pro, too.

looks like Apple is slashing their prices from today... Below is the extract from today's announcement.

Apple has said that it has updated the specifications of its MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models, boosting processing speed and memory but also reducing prices across the range.

From today, Apple’s 13-inch Retina-enabled MacBook Pro starts from $1,499 with a 128GB SSD and will offer a new 2.6 GHz processor and 256GB SSD for $1,699.

The 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display now has a 2.4 GHz quad-core processor and will now allow customers to upgrade to a new 2.7 GHz quad-core processor with as much as 16GB of memory. The company has also reduced the cost of the 13-inch MacBook Air (256GB SSD), which now stands at $1,399.

The mid-season specification bump suggests that Apple may have been able to reap the benefits of reduced component costs, allowing it to further boost its Mac lineup with little or no affect to margins.

iDownloadblog reports that if you have bought one of the updated MacBook Pro or MacBook Air models in the past two weeks, Apple will upgrade your notebook free of charge.

Jetski110 said:   Just picked up a Macbook Pro Retina 13" 256GB 2.5Ghz i5 Refurb $1359 from the Apple Store

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FD213LL/A/refurbished-macbook-...

I think it looks pretty hot

Processor 2.5 GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz)
Cache 3MB shared L3 Cache
Memory 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000
Storage1 256GB Flash Storage
Wireless Wi-Fi (based on IEEE 802.11n specification)2 Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Expansion MagSafe 2 power port, Two Thunderbolt ports (up to 10 Gbps), HDMI port, Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps), one SDXC card slot
Video and Audio FaceTime HD camera; Thunderbolt ports with support for DVI, VGA and dual-link DVI (requires adapters, sold separately)

Stereo speakers, dual microphones, headphone port (Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote & microphone and support for audio line out [digital / analog]).
Size and weight Height: .75 inches (1.9 cm)
Width: 12.35 inches (31.4 cm)
Depth: 8.62 inches (21.9 cm)
Weight (standard configuration): 3.57 pounds (1.62 kg)3

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014