• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

Many may knock the deal off because of the merchant not being on the authorized dealer list Text - so here's something for those - Canon warranty coverage

Member Summary

Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Stay away from this site. It is a bad news. Google it and will find out more about this store.

Did you buy one from them? I hope not.

Do yourself a favor and save yourself a lot of problema nd RUN away from this company as fast as you can! Many items they sell they don't even have. They will call you and attempt to sell you other (high profit margin) items and then may tell you they don't even have in stock what they are selling. I just got off the phone with them about a Sony camera I cancelled the order on. I mentioned that the prior caller attempted to sell me a battery was not clear if the camera I was buynig had one (it should, according to Sony's Model info and per Primo's site). This new caller specifically told me that the camera they are selling does not come to them with a battery (then they lie about the model info) and that they put a demo battery with the camera. He says that their site clearly states it's not a Sony battery. I point out that he's 100% incorrect. I also point out that a demo battery would be used, not new. He denies that demo means it's used (so he's a lying idiot). Read up on their reviews and you will see other complain of the same situations. Most (all?) of the 5 star reviwes on reseller are clearly fake. They have 46 BBB complaints in the past 12 months! I think that might be a record!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014