• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just saw DualSaw Destroyer CS650 at Costco listed $99.99 - $40.oo(instant rebate).

Member Summary

DualSaw Destroyer CS650
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
no experience with this saw, but as a rule you should be using lubrication when cutting metals with a drill or saw

scrouds (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 2:47p) |

Got a one yesterday with $40 off. Total $67.xx with tax.

fatsivak (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 9:32p) |

There are 2 versions of this saw. I got one for $50 on clearance at costco a couple months ago but it was the original ... (more)

orangespot (Mar. 06, 2013 @ 2:10a) |

The thing has two counter-rotating carbide-tipped blades. List supposedly $250, on amz as low as $110. No reviews there. Blade is probably 6 1/2", proprietary. Company claims lots of benefits, but lacking a popular drumbeat it's an unknown.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What Costco? Location?

Thanks

I pick one up at Arlington, VA but I figured it would be the same elsewhere.

None around here, called my buddy that works there

Item number?

I wasnt going to do any more post on FW due to "some"people but this is a great deal and my Costco has 46 of them, Thanks OP. Dont let "some" people here get to you!

Saw them at the Portland OR store last night but did not look at the price.

i dont even know what it is?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dualsaw+destroyer+cs650

At first glance looks like a pretty good price.

Stores in Bucks County Pa have them, but the $40 rebate ends today, the 13th!

Not sure if its been fixed yet but these type of saws had gear issues. They would tear up and nopt work at all. Sears had one like this under craftsman and it also had the same gear issues.

HarborFreight also has a dual saw like this as well not sure if ti had the same problems.

Marlin1975 said:   Not sure if its been fixed yet but these type of saws had gear issues. They would tear up and nopt work at all. Sears had one like this under craftsman and it also had the same gear issues.

HarborFreight also has a dual saw like this as well not sure if ti had the same problems.

We're talking Costco here. Take it back if it ever breaks.

Thats a darn good deal, those saws cut anything

I have been looking at these for a while. I got one at a North Seattle store

Perknose said:   Stores in Bucks County Pa have them, but the $40 rebate ends today, the 13th!

Damn, I was looking at it today for $59.99. Just didn't realize it is a good deal... Ends today?

swine said:   Perknose said:   Stores in Bucks County Pa have them, but the $40 rebate ends today, the 13th!

Damn, I was looking at it today for $59.99. Just didn't realize it is a good deal... Ends today?

Googling shows Costco (and others) have had it for $50-60 with or without rebate on and off for the last couple of years. Costco CSR said he was unsure whether the rebate will be extended, but even if it isn't this time, this deal will come around again ... and again ... and again.

After all, it's a "cutting edge" deal!

guntotindem said:   Thats a darn good deal, those saws cut anything

Concrete?

Great deal OP.

Bagofchips said:   guntotindem said:   Thats a darn good deal, those saws cut anything

Concrete?

Yes, it you attach concrete blades, just kidding...I don't know.

Bagofchips said:   guntotindem said:   Thats a darn good deal, those saws cut anything

Concrete?

In the video on the saw's website, dude uses it to cut concrete and stone. Then he uses it to cut a lemon for his wife's drink.

The Harbor Freight saw requires a lubrication stick when cutting metal. Does this one require a similar lube stick?

Still full price in Dallas. SKU is 700474

kshell said:   The Harbor Freight saw requires a lubrication stick when cutting metal. Does this one require a similar lube stick?

no experience with this saw, but as a rule you should be using lubrication when cutting metals with a drill or saw

Got a one yesterday with $40 off. Total $67.xx with tax.

There are 2 versions of this saw. I got one for $50 on clearance at costco a couple months ago but it was the original version.
Now there is a more powerful version.

I like it for it's versatility but it's not that great for a "clean cut" on wood. and the blade is small so it doesn't cut that deep.

For $50 it's still a good deal. Not sure about the improved version for 67.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.