• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Update: 20% off link is dead. Use 15%+5% off instead. (total: $10.08)

Copy/paste 15% off link. "www.drugstore.com/templates/featured/default.asp?catid=309860&aid=338821&aparam=13wk25ds15DS"
In cart add code: 601D81AB for an additional 5% off. (Additional discount shows @ checkout, or enter zip-code and click "get estimate" to see discount in cart)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheaper than the popular deal a Amazon (8 for $5.65), and even cheaper than the great deal a while back (4 for $2.80).

Linky

Click coupon, and add 2 to cart.

Copy/paste additional 20% off link: (20% link is dead.)

Checkout @ $9.78.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you prefer the "duo". They're 4 for $4.18.
Linky

Or 1 of each for: $6.98

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to other Mr. Clean items.

Member Summary

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaner Cleaning Pads
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green! Definitely better than Amazon. Amazon treats it as Add-On item.

Do we have to create a new thread for every single individual deal you find with Shoprunner? Geez.

I gave up after 15 min of trying to get free shipping. I am not going to pay half the price of the items to have them shipped

N41, quantity of 16 for $9.78 and 2 day free shipping using Shoprunner. BTW..using Shoprunner was extremely easy!!!

i've been buying these. they're smaller but 1 is wicked enough to clean 3 full bathrooms and then some.

LetsGoMets1 said:   Do we have to create a new thread for every single individual deal you find with Shoprunner? Geez.
And the purpose of the forum is?

I have never used these, but it's time to give them a shot... Green OP

My wife LOVES these because they work so well. Definitely in for this deal Thanks OP!

In for 2 at 9.78 Thanks OP! Great valentine's day gift for the wifey!

coupon URL isn't working for me

ebryn said:   coupon URL isn't working for meSweetheart, it has expired. Try to find deals less than 2 days old until you get the hang of this site.

ebryn said:   coupon URL isn't working for me
Added a 15% off link. Not as hot as with the 20% off. But still a great deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014