• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
tractor supply has a The US Stove model 2000 on clearence sale for $499.99, while this is just $100 off their price it's around $300 cheaper than I've found it else where. This stove comes with a blower! and is mobile home approved.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/united-states-stove-medium-wood-stove-with-blower-medium-epa-certified?cm_vc=-10005

Please note; though they have chimney kits on sale as well I think Lowes has kits a bit cheaper. To install safely in a mobile home, or newer tightly built building you will need to bring in air from outside for combustion, which this stove is designed to do.

Member Summary

woodstove
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Meh.

? Ya found a better deal, I'd be glad to see it, been looking!

Would be great for my patio but does not ship to CA.

Nice find OP.

nice deal but...
Oversize shipping fee†of $100.00† will apply to this item.

not available for online purchase, so no oversize shipping fee should apply since you need to pick it up at your local store

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014