• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Update: 20% off is DEAD. But, through 3/1 deal is still available, and even cheaper! Stack both the $5 and the 5% from here.
~~~~~~~~

Almost as hot as a few weeks ago when they were BOGO + a $2 coupon making them 24 for $5.49.

Linky

Double check that the item you want is Shoprunner eligible. (the Gillette Good News! Disposable Razors, Plus [12] is)

Add two to cart.

Copy/paste additional 20% off link: "http://www.drugstore.com/templates/featured/default.asp?catid=309859&aid=338012&aparam=13wk24dsRCT0X"(Credit to Kamina on SD for the link!)

Checkout @ $5.99.

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

24 Gillette Disposable Razors (28.26kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Wow... received already. Ordered in the afternoon yesterday.

SlamminMOFO (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 5:34p) |

got in for 24 kids eat them.

tinkakat (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 9:09p) |

doesnt look like they are Shoprunner eligible any more

nomonies (Feb. 15, 2013 @ 11:40a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

thanks I always forget about buying razors till I'm in the shower using an old dull one.

Thank you

the pic of the sensor 3 razors does not match the deal your taking about just a heads up

Good deal but can't find any men's razors (in the Good News and Custom line) that qualify for Shoprunner...

wfay said:   Good deal but can't find any men's razors (in the Good News and Custom line) that qualify for Shoprunner...
Huh?
www.drugstore.com/gillette-good-news-disposable-razors-plus/qxp8...

nm ignore

Thanks OP. I was trying to get some of the Venus for the wify, but they don't qualify for Shoprunner.
I ended up buying the ones in the OP for my father in law.

Thanks! Just got 48 Razors for 12.00 =P

Hint: There's two versions of the same exact product on their site, but only one is Shoprunner eligible. Oversight.

How are you getting the free shipping? I'm getting charged 5.99 for shipping =/

Wizzerdo said:   How are you getting the free shipping? I'm getting charged 5.99 for shipping =/

Shoprunner

Even better deal if you add the Gillette Daisy Classic Disposable Razors $7.59 after 20% and then add Gillette Good News! Disposable Razors, Plus for free:https://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=413099&catid=183...
In all you get 24 disposable razors for $7.59 if you have free shipping with Shoprunner.

in for 1
OP thanks... I combined with the Nivea deal you posted here

Got in for 1 also... Thanks OP... I got charged tax in NY, but still a good deal!

Thanks OP just in time!

In for 2. Thanks!

No thanks. Sure you can cancel but not worth the risk over some razor blades. I was involved in the Victory eCig scam and am still a little gun shy.

"Use Shoprunner as much as you want during your trial. Not satisfied? Cancel any time during your FREE 30-day trial period and you won't be billed. Once your trial period ends, you will be billed the annual $79 membership fee."

ChiefBrody said:   No thanks. Sure you can cancel but not worth the risk over some razor blades.Countless FW members already have Shoprunner memberships thanks to free offers that have been posted here at least twice. No credit card needed.

I understand your hesitation. Keep your eyes open and you may see another free Shoprunner membership that doesn't require a credit card.

How are these compared to mach 3 disposable. It seems they do not pivot?

Wow... received already. Ordered in the afternoon yesterday.

got in for 24 kids eat them.

doesnt look like they are Shoprunner eligible any more

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014