Voting History
rated:
LINK

Includes $30 Refill Card
Includes T-Mobile Micro SIM
Includes PureGear iPhoneŽ 4 or 4S car charger in black
$29.99 SHipped

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile promo codes that earn Up to $60.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

t-mobile micro sim welcome kit
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Because they are the third biggest mobile provider?

dbphillips (Mar. 06, 2013 @ 9:43a) |

Sometimes I hate Android...

dbphillips (Mar. 06, 2013 @ 9:43a) |

Anyone know if the charger is just a USB port plus a USB-to-iPhone cable (which could be useful for Android users), or i... (more)

blowout (Mar. 06, 2013 @ 11:17a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Picked one up for my S3. I will be visiting the states later this year and I'm tired of AT&T's pay as you go gouging me for use and data.

Anyone know if this will work withwww.Amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0007WJ7CI/ref=aw_cr_image

Does anyone know if buying this kit will trigger a credit hard full? I bought this kit this morning, after i submitted order, it pop up a serial of questions, like chose from the list where you worked before, what is the old address, how many full bath current house has etc. very surprised,

That's just the fraud check. It doesn't do a hard or soft inquiry on your credit card. It justs ask questions from your credit report to verify your identity.
Source: Me, I've bought many prepaid devices from TMobile, always answer those questions, and monitor my credit report.

pitflyer said:   That's just the fraud check. It doesn't do a hard or soft inquiry on your credit card. It justs ask questions from your credit report to verify your identity.
Source: Me, I've bought many prepaid devices from TMobile, always answer those questions, and monitor my credit report.

That is INSANE! Just to purchase a SIM card they verify info from your credit report?!? Stick with an MVNO like H2O, Net10 (AT&T version), Red Pocket, Airvoice, Skyview etc and skip the credit crap. Buy the SIM card, activate it for whatever amount of time you need based on their packages and go. Better pricing and better coverage incl HI, VI, PR.

Way too intrusive. Soon we'll be waiting for the T-Mobile retina, fingerprint and blood analyzer to ship with the SIM card to activate it...

Tmobile also uses the same system for on contact purchases. Basically its nothing. No big deal.

themew said:   pitflyer said:   That's just the fraud check. It doesn't do a hard or soft inquiry on your credit card. It justs ask questions from your credit report to verify your identity.

That is INSANE! Just to purchase a SIM card they verify info from your credit report?!? Stick with an MVNO like H2O, Net10 (AT&T version), Red Pocket, Airvoice, Skyview etc and skip the credit crap. Buy the SIM card, activate it for whatever amount of time you need based on their packages and go. Better pricing and better coverage incl HI, VI, PR.

Way too intrusive. Soon we'll be waiting for the T-Mobile retina, fingerprint and blood analyzer to ship with the SIM card to activate it...

pitflyer said:   That's just the fraud check. It doesn't do a hard or soft inquiry on your credit card. It justs ask questions from your credit report to verify your identity.

LexisNexis and many, many companies use it.

just security precaution, since 9/11 so NO disposal sim/phone which can't be trace.

blah said: just security precaution, since 9/11 so NO disposal sim/phone which can't be trace

I can buy a cheap phone with cash at 7/11--how is that traceable?

Too bad it shows tax for me at checkout.

UberNoob said:   blah said: just security precaution, since 9/11 so NO disposal sim/phone which can't be trace

Your face on the security camera buying it matched to the transaction.

cpabster said:   UberNoob said:   blah said: just security precaution, since 9/11 so NO disposal sim/phone which can't be trace

cpabster said:   UberNoob said:   blah said: just security precaution, since 9/11 so NO disposal sim/phone which can't be trace

Ok, so wear a mask. Yeah. And dark clothing, a hoodie. And cotton gloves so you don't leave fingerprints. Yeah. Oh, and WASH THE MONEY before you bring it to the store. Use soap and water. Then rubbing alcohol. Take back streets to the 7/11. TURN OFF YOUR CAR DOOR LIGHT. Drive evasively. Park several blocks from the 7/11 in a dark, secluded neighborhood. Walk swiftly. Don't face the cameras when you go in or out. Leave as you came. Park several blocks from your house. Go through the neighbor's bushes so no one sees you return. Use gloves when opening the packaging. BURN THE PACKAGING afterwards. NEVER TURN ON THE PHONE AT HOME OR THEY'LL FIND YOU THROUGH THE TOWERS. Yeah, that'll do it.

Do you seriously need to provide an SSN to activate a T-Mobile phone now? Is this for a postpaid (with a contract obligation) or prepaid plan?

Ridolph said:   Do you seriously need to provide an SSN to activate a T-Mobile phone now? Is this for a postpaid (with a contract obligation) or prepaid plan?

Who ever said anything about an SSN?

is this good for new activations?

There is a reason T-Mobile is the 3rd most hated company in America.

po90260 said:   T-Mobile sims are $1

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/T-Mobile-Prepai...

Actually they were free last week.

alamo11 said:   Ridolph said:   Do you seriously need to provide an SSN to activate a T-Mobile phone now? Is this for a postpaid (with a contract obligation) or prepaid plan?

Who ever said anything about an SSN?

How do you do a fraud check without an SSN?

Sammich said:   There is a reason T-Mobile is the 3rd most hated company in America.

Because they are the third biggest mobile provider?

Sometimes I hate Android...

Anyone know if the charger is just a USB port plus a USB-to-iPhone cable (which could be useful for Android users), or is the iPhone cable integrated to the charger base (Apple-only)?

The image on T-Mobile's site looks like the former, comparing to the charger on Amazon: Amazon product link

Amazon Image Link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014