• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cuisinart Keurig SS-700 Coffee Maker Kohls B&M $91 After PM... YMMV Normal Price $279 Was in the market for a Keurig coffee maker but after reading some reviews seemed like they died after a year and only had a year warranty,so I had been eyeing the Cuisinart SS-700.Seemed stronger and has a 3 year warranty.I was waiting for the 30% off coupon at Kohls to come out.I was going to see if they would PM either Amazon ($176) or (BB $199) minus the 30% coupon, Kohls currently has it on sale for $239.........but after a search I found it at Lowes for $129.35.Took a printout showing price and cashier PM'ed it and then took the 30% coupon...on top of that I got another $20 in Kohls cash after a $12 filler..so actually price was $71 if you factor it in. YMMV of course as you have to have the coupon,Kohls charge and a good cashier.It did not take a manager overide.You can try online.......post your results

Kohls

Lowes

Member Summary

Cuisinart Keurig SS-700 Coffee Maker
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I bought a second machine on Sunday for the same price. The cashier just price matched the receipt from my other Kohl's ... (more)

brfjr (Mar. 12, 2013 @ 4:24p) |

Click on the Lowe's link and it said the item is no longer available on Lowes.com. Is there anyone saved a copy of that ... (more)

qqmaomao (Mar. 13, 2013 @ 3:02p) |

Here you go: Price dropped to $70 at Lowes.....so went quick.No I don't have screenshot of $70 price

MNFRUGALSHOPPER (Mar. 14, 2013 @ 1:37a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This looks like a nice price for this item. Only thing is that I think it more accurate to state the price you paid out of pocket for coffee maker plus $20 Kohls cash with $12 filler. Most people would agree that Kohls cash is not the same as real cash. It expires and can only be used at Kohls. Otherwise, the deal is pretty good.

I think the OP did factor it in.. $91 ($71 IF you factor in the Kohl's cash)

imnotsanenow said:   I think the OP did factor it in.. $91 ($71 IF you factor in the Kohl's cash)

Yes I also made it a $12 filler as you would get 30% off it as well making it $9.I think,for the most part, anytime you can get an item at 50% off Amazon's price (with Amazon as the seller) it's a good deal!

Good point. I am clearly suffering blindness or ADD.

Forgive me, but I dont have a Kohl's card. What would be my best option to get the highest % off?

TIA!

brfjr said:   Forgive me, but I dont have a Kohl's card. What would be my best option to get the highest % off?

TIA!

Latest Coupon Codes & Promotions
20% Off entire Order
Kohls Coupon Code : HEARTS20 Exp 02/20
15% Off any Purchase
Kohls Coupon Code : CHILLY15 Exp 02/28
15% Off Your Entire Purchase
Kohls Coupon Code : FEBPYD Exp 02/28
Free Shipping on $50+ Orders
Kohls Coupon Code : SHIP2ME50 Exp 02/24
Free Shipping on $50+ Order
Kohls Coupon Code : SHOP50 Exp 02/17
30% Off code for Kohl's cardholders
Kohls Coupon Code : CUPID30 Exp 02/20
15% Off on your Orders
Kohls Coupon Code : sweetsave Exp 02/17
15% Off ANY Order
Kohls Coupon Code : YOU Exp 03/02
20% Off $100+ Orders
Kohls Coupon Code : HEART Exp 02/16
15% Off $100+ Orders
Kohls Coupon Code : BOXTOP15 Exp 03/02

To price match and buy instore, do I just have to give the cashier the code? I dont buy stuff from Kohls, but I have been looking to get one of these for my mom's birthday. She is a coffee lover, and with the 'My K-Cup' being included, this would be a stellar deal.

Thanks again!
MNFRUGALSHOPPER said:   brfjr said:   Forgive me, but I dont have a Kohl's card. What would be my best option to get the highest % off?

TIA!

Latest Coupon Codes & Promotions
20% Off entire Order
Kohls Coupon Code : HEARTS20 Exp 02/20
15% Off any Purchase
Kohls Coupon Code : CHILLY15 Exp 02/28
15% Off Your Entire Purchase
Kohls Coupon Code : FEBPYD Exp 02/28
Free Shipping on $50+ Orders
Kohls Coupon Code : SHIP2ME50 Exp 02/24
Free Shipping on $50+ Order
Kohls Coupon Code : SHOP50 Exp 02/17
30% Off code for Kohl's cardholders
Kohls Coupon Code : CUPID30 Exp 02/20
15% Off on your Orders
Kohls Coupon Code : sweetsave Exp 02/17
15% Off ANY Order
Kohls Coupon Code : YOU Exp 03/02
20% Off $100+ Orders
Kohls Coupon Code : HEART Exp 02/16
15% Off $100+ Orders
Kohls Coupon Code : BOXTOP15 Exp 03/02

I was looking for a coffee maker. I am trying this this weekend up at my local Kohls. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks for the info!!!!

Lucky you got it to work. While they're apparently identical, the Lowes has a different model #. (SS-700L) Extra 'L' the regular model doesn't have.

Danzilla said:   Lucky you got it to work. While they're apparently identical, the Lowes has a different model #. (SS-700L) Extra 'L' the regular model doesn't have.

Several others have scored also.Not sure what the "L" is. Maybe stands for Lowes, I can be sure if you go to the store box will be SS-700 without any "L"

Reviews not too good...think I will pass even if I could get it for <$100

rcglfr said:   Reviews not too good...think I will pass even if I could get it for <$100

Reviews are better than all the Keurig models

I hated the cuisinart brand. Too many issues with the main pump.

I've had 4 of these, IMHO they sucked...bad.... Thank you Costco for your return policy.
I went back to the Keurig Brand version.

forbin4040 said:   I hated the cuisinart brand. Too many issues with the main pump.

I've had 4 of these, IMHO they sucked...bad.... Thank you Costco for your return policy.
We don't need a lie-detector here, do we?
You went through FOUR before wising up??? Really!!!

Thank you so much OP! Ran to Kohl's yesterday at lunch, got the last one on the shelf, did the price match without a blink of an eye! Used some Kohls cash I already had and ended up paying about $40 out of pocket. Bargain of the year (so far)!!

forbin4040 said:   I hated the cuisinart brand. Too many issues with the main pump.

Good luck. My B60 Keurig lasted less than 2 years before the pump started leaking. Some people can apparently get Keurig to repair these out of warranty, but I was not one of those people.

Ditched k-cups and got a Technivorm Moccamaster. The thing should last forever.

Did not work for me in my CA store. Newbie clerk called a manager over and manager told me they can't price match something online. She said it needed to either be in a print ad, or a Kohl's online price. Oh well. Went to Costco and found the same machine for $139.99.

I have had this Cuisinart for about 2 years. Use it every day, although I grind my own corree and don't use Kcups. Once the original odor problem cleared up by running just water through it before making coffee (Took a week), this thing has been flawless. Got some extra filters for the water reservoir online and change every few months. I use only filtered water for my coffee anyway.

The good thing about this compared to the Keurig machines is the super long warranty, although you have to pay for shipping the machine to them.

At this price, it is a really good deal.

Wound up going to two Kohl's in the area. First one said they were only able to do PM, no coupon because the coupon only applied to Kohl's prices. Second one involved the manager (very) reluctantly allowing the PM + coupon even though the Lowes model had an "L" in the number.

Thanks OP!

My Keurig was giving me issues so I did a screenshot off my Lowes site with pricing at $136.00. The wife and I hit the local branch here in CT, loaded the cart up with 2 along with some purchases for the wife. Cashier had a 5 second discussion with the floor manager and just like that we were out the door.....with $40.00 in Kohls cash to sweeten the pot! Did my RAOK when I mentioned this deal to a family group of women that were talking about the Keurigs and they ended up carrying out 3 with the help of the printout I handed them as I left the register.

Thanx OP!

Just picked up 2 at my local Kohls. Loaded up screen shot off lowest site, pricing was a bit cheaper 129.35. Got them to price match, plus 30% off with Kohls card.

The cashier had to call the manager, because the discount she had to take was close to $100. I was able to get it for $91. She told me that if I spend another $9, I will get another $10 Kohl's cash. I am considering trying a different location to get another for a family member. Using the Kohl's cash, it would be around $70. Great deal! I just need to find a good deal on K Cups now.

Just checked the Lowes website; the coffeemaker is no longer available. YMMV on getting Kohls to price match at this point, even if you have a printout of the webpage.

I bought a second machine on Sunday for the same price. The cashier just price matched the receipt from my other Kohl's purchase. Didnt need the Lowes print out at all. I bought a couple shirts to get my overall total for both transactions to just over $200. Ended up with 2 coffee makers, 2 t shirts that the kids wanted and $40 in Kohls cash.

Now, to find inexpensive K cups.

Click on the Lowe's link and it said the item is no longer available on Lowes.com. Is there anyone saved a copy of that webpage showing the price? Really appreciate if you can share it. Today is the last day to have 30% off I think.

SS-700
Disclaimer
qqmaomao said:   Click on the Lowe's link and it said the item is no longer available on Lowes.com. Is there anyone saved a copy of that webpage showing the price? Really appreciate if you can share it. Today is the last day to have 30% off I think.

Here you go: Price dropped to $70 at Lowes.....so went quick.No I don't have screenshot of $70 price

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014