$49.99 Samsung Galaxy S III at Staples!

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples is having the Samsung Galaxy SIII on sale Sunday the 17th, and Monday the 18th for $49.99.

Phone is available on 3 carriers, Verizon, Att, and T-Mobile.

Price requires a 2 year contract.

Most other retailers are still selling this phone at $199.99 with a contract.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

galaxy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price. Keep in mind the S4 is going to come out soon so if you don't need it now, no reason to rush.

I am looking at this phone but have to wait till my plan is up.

Does this not apply to all states?

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/marketing/mobile-phones/index.htm...

Minnesota is not listed

Please add "Requires 2-year contract" to title.

DenverDiver said:   Good price. Keep in mind the S4 is going to come out soon so if you don't need it now, no reason to rush.

I am looking at this phone but have to wait till my plan is up.

I agree with this statement, but also keep in mind, Samsung hasn't even sent in the finalized product specs for the S4 to be manufactured either.... so there's at least a few months to go, regardless of when they announce the S4... which I think they will do at the end of March... announce the S4 release date.

>Please add "Requires 2-year contract" to title.

What he said

I might be missing something, but I am not seeing this....

Does anyone know what kind of data plan is require with T-Mobile. Can I get 200MB one or do I need to get 2GB.

If you have registered at BestBuy for $50 gift card, you can price match at BestBuy to make it free.

mayura said:   If you have registered at BestBuy for $50 gift card, you can price match at BestBuy to make it free.

Got myself a new phone this week at Best Buy after price matching to Radio Shack. I considered the S3 but decided I wanted something different than an iOS or Android device (I had the Samsung Note). Went for the Nokia Lumia 920 which is a Windows Phone. Boy, this phone is slick, fast, and just plain awesome. Glad I picked it up and made the switch. Anyways, my point is price matching to Best Buy was a great experience. Their return policy with no restocking fee as well as their insurance plan and customer service was the best I've ever seen. Used their $50 gift card for buying a phone through them and made my purchase free after price matching and the gift card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014