• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.mynowclinic.com/riteaid/

coupon code is RA222 valid to 5/18/13

1. No controlled substances may be prescribed. Other prescriptions may be available where clinically appropriate and permitted by law, and can be transmitted to the pharmacy of your choice.
2. NowClinic online care requires Internet Explorer version 7 and higher, Firefox version 2.0 or higher, or Safari version 4.0 or higher.
3. OptumHealth nurses and independent providers are available online via NowClinic and are NOT ONSITE in Rite Aid stores or affiliated with Rite Aid. NowClinic is not intended to address emergency or life-threatening medical conditions and should not be used in those circumstances. .

© 2012 NowClinic, OptumHealth
Terms of Service Contact us Privacy Policy OptumHealth and NowClinic online care are NOT an insurance product, a UnitedHealthcare covered benefit, health care provider or a health plan. NowClinic online care is an internet-based service of OptumHealth that allows consumers to select and interact with independent physicians and nurses and other health care providers. NowClinic is not intended to address emergency or life-threatening medical conditions and should not be used in those circumstances. Not all NowClinic services are available at all times or in all locations. If NowClinic fees apply, the consumer is responsible for payment of health care services at the time of service. Any promotional or discounted pricing applies only to the initial 10-minute NowClinic visit and may change at any time, unless otherwise stated. Additional fees may apply to an extension of the initial 10-minute visit. Services provided via NowClinic online care are not submitted to any private or public health insurance/health plan company for payment on your behalf. Payment for NowClinic services does not cover pharmacy charges; you must pay for prescriptions (if any) separately. No controlled substances may be prescribed. Other prescriptions may be available where clinically appropriate and permitted by law, and can be transmitted to the pharmacy of your choice. Rite Aid and OptumHealth are completely independent entities. NowClinic online care is offered by OptumHealth. In-store pharmacy services are provided by Rite Aid.

Member Summary

riteaid (24.13kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
God bless America.

ImagineNoHell (Feb. 15, 2013 @ 6:27p) |

I read some article that said it was in a legal grey area a while ago, I guess you're right though. "Sildenafil (Viagra)... (more)

cruncher69 (Feb. 15, 2013 @ 7:10p) |

Drat! beat me to it. I think the line from an old comedy album was "sit on your telephone, turn your head and cough"

UKtour (Feb. 16, 2013 @ 7:39a) |

  • Also categorized in:

Looks like a new easy place for the blue pill.

No ability to turn Your head and cough... Not for me ,lol.

tmi dude tmi

jschuman said:   Looks like a new easy place for the blue pill.

you can see most family doctors for $50-$60 face to face (if you pay cash).

gendos said:   you can see most family doctors for $50-$60 face to face (if you pay cash).

My last visit to my PCP for antibiotics for a sinus infection was $125. Walk-in Immediate Care costs $99 around here. I've got no job, no insurance and another killer sinus infection so I was waiting until tonight to go to the one-night-a-week free clinic and wait 3-5 hours to be seen by a nurse. This is a godsend for me and got green.

jschuman said:   Looks like a new easy place for the blue pill.
My friend wants to know if this website will really give you a prescription for this online

I signed up. May use this as I have sinus issues and currently have no health insurance (I am in school full time and collecting VA benefits through VRAP.

n

For prescriptions you have to pay for, check out www.goodrx.com. It searches and compares prices in your area

Also, I beleive Federally Qualified Health Centers can be a source of prescriptions, and low-cost health care otherwise.
find local ones here: http://www.raconline.org/topics/clinics/fqhc.php

Also, google "your municipality/city/county" and "health plan", some places give you free doctor's visits and very cheap prescriptions.

legoleg said:   For prescriptions you have to pay for, check out www.goodrx.com. It searches and compares prices in your area

Also, I beleive Federally Qualified Health Centers can be a source of prescriptions, and low-cost health care otherwise.
find local ones here: http://www.raconline.org/topics/clinics/fqhc.php

"GoodRx is currently undergoing maintenance. We'll be back shortly!"

It was just up for me a min ago, and I don't imagine we brought it down

I'm serious...will this get me the blue pill???

lilstabber said:   I'm serious...will this get me the blue pill???

Do you have a legitimate medical need for this medication? If so, then it sounds like you can seek help here. They provide diagnosis and advice, and are able to prescribe drugs as long as they're not on the controlled list. If you're looking to score for recreational use this is probably not the place for you.

I just signed up and logged on and for my location there are 16 practitioners listed as legal to assist in my west coast area. However, they're all on the east coast, are offline right now, and none of them are able to prescribe meds. I'll check again in the morning, but so far this sounds like a great idea (24/7 online consults anywhere) that fails to deliver.

Best idea of 2013 I've read on FW!

exbat said:   gendos said:   you can see most family doctors for $50-$60 face to face (if you pay cash).

My last visit to my PCP for antibiotics for a sinus infection was $125. Walk-in Immediate Care costs $99 around here. I've got no job, no insurance and another killer sinus infection so I was waiting until tonight to go to the one-night-a-week free clinic and wait 3-5 hours to be seen by a nurse. This is a godsend for me and got green.



OK I know I'm going to get flamed, but this is fatwallet and Gendos needs a cheap solution. I know poor people that go to that mom and pop Mexican grocery store on the other side of town and tell them they want to buy a vile of antibiótico and a jeringa (j is pronounced like h), if that doesn't work they call around the pharmacies and farm supply stores and find out where to get and antibiotic for their bull mastiff.

I am fully insured and don't do this, but I know people who have to suffer or go to these places. Antibiotics are serious business and I knew of an American that died in Peru in jail after he was given an out dated antibiotic.

How much is this service without the coupon?

I'm an MD. I think I had an MD friend who did something like this for a while. I do think its a really interesting idea, but personally, I would never sign off on anything without at least being able to do a quick physical exam. A quick look in the throat, listen to lungs, etc.

tuphat said:   How much is this service without the coupon?

$45

lilstabber said:   I'm serious...will this get me the blue pill???
Even if you end up w/ the prescription the pills are ~ $10 ea. Folks get prescriptions from their docs and never fill them because of the cost.
I supposed you could use the rx to get a couple free from the manufacturers' sites but that's just the first 2-3 pills and you'll need another rx to get refills.

Funny, my wife was talking about starting a service like this. There are lots and lots of retired doctors out there.

The question is how well can you deliver care online?

lilstabber said:   I'm serious...will this get me the blue pill???



you can get it for 69 cents without a perscription at overseas farmacies and be the lilstabber once again.

https://onlinepharmacydpn.com/

russellt said:   lilstabber said:   I'm serious...will this get me the blue pill???



you can get it for 69 cents without a perscription at overseas farmacies and be the lilstabber once again.

https://onlinepharmacydpn.com/


How safe are these generic pills ? Is this a "reputable" site ?

Having worked in an emergency department, I've seen how clogged up it can get from patients who have simple UTI's, bronchitis, and just want/need refills on medications. This is a fraction of the cost of an ED visit, and frees up the time of the providers in the ED to see patients who really are in an emergency situation! I love this idea, and as a provider myself, I fully support it.

Now i'm wondering, if you have the clap; can they give you antibiotics over the internet or are they going to want you to pee in a cup?

lilstabber said:   I'm serious...will this get me the blue pill???

You can ask your doctor for some free samples, doctors offices have blister packs full of them. Anyway it's not a controlled substance so you can legally purchase it off some online pharmacy or buy/sell it on Craigslist. Don't take it if you don't have ED, it's a very bad idea.

Tried different symptoms from "hurts to pee", to simple "headache", got no providers in my area

Fail: "No Matching Providers"

tried zip and i would have to travel close to 40 miles to wait in clinic. i am failing to see the benefit of discount clinics if i would have to miss a whole day of work and may or may not be seen.

my4mainecoons said:   lilstabber said:   I'm serious...will this get me the blue pill???
Even if you end up w/ the prescription the pills are ~ $10 ea. Folks get prescriptions from their docs and never fill them because of the cost.
I supposed you could use the rx to get a couple free from the manufacturers' sites but that's just the first 2-3 pills and you'll need another rx to get refills.

Closer to $25 per pill. The patent on Viagra has expired in multiple countries and is available very cheap in those countries. There is no patent on Viagra in India, the location from which a lot of the cheap Viagra is advertised on the internet. Genuine generic Viagra can be purchased in India for less than 50 cents.

cruncher69 said:   

lilstabber said:   I'm serious...will this get me the blue pill???

You can ask your doctor for some free samples, doctors offices have blister packs full of them. Anyway it's not a controlled substance so you can legally purchase it off some online pharmacy or buy/sell it on Craigslist. Don't take it if you don't have ED, it's a very bad idea.


Are you insane? Re-selling any sort of prescription med such as Viagra on Craig's List is against Federal Law and a great way to wind up in the pen.

By the posts here, if you primary concern is discount, convenient, one-time, sex, not being an idiot in the ER, etc then this solution is for you.
And the good news is that MORE are coming. Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Nurse Doctors, and more will soon be made doctors to 'fill the needs' of the masses. Who needs continuity of care by Board Certified Physicians anyway?! Healthcare costs are a problem but please be careful what you wish for. Healthcare delivery is very serious and not the next coupon queen TV game.

God bless America.

rushhound said:   cruncher69 said:   

lilstabber said:   I'm serious...will this get me the blue pill???

You can ask your doctor for some free samples, doctors offices have blister packs full of them. Anyway it's not a controlled substance so you can legally purchase it off some online pharmacy or buy/sell it on Craigslist. Don't take it if you don't have ED, it's a very bad idea.


Are you insane? Re-selling any sort of prescription med such as Viagra on Craig's List is against Federal Law and a great way to wind up in the pen.


I read some article that said it was in a legal grey area a while ago, I guess you're right though. "Sildenafil (Viagra) is unscheduled in the United States, but is available by prescription only. This means that sales and distribution are allowed only by those with a license and only to those with a prescription (according to FDA regulations). Possession is not illegal even without a prescription." Thanks for setting me straight.

JaxFL said:   No ability to turn Your head and cough... Not for me ,lol.
Drat! beat me to it. I think the line from an old comedy album was "sit on your telephone, turn your head and cough"



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014