• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Note: if you're getting the 25.4 oz. ones, consider adding 5 Chapsticks (a great deal on their own but ineligible for SR) for a total of $12.46 with Free (regular) Shipping.
Note 2: 20% off expires today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copy/paste additional 20% off link: "http://www.drugstore.com/templates/featured/default.asp?catid=309859&aid=338012&aparam=13wk24dsRCT0X"
(Credit to Kamina on SD for the link)

Select item you want from this list

Click on item to go to product page, click $1 coupon and add 3 to cart.
Total for 3
25.4 oz. = $9.26
13.5 oz. = $5.58

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Consider adding 5 Chapstick for $3.20
Linky
(Click on item to go to product page, click $1 coupon and add 5 to cart.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other items worth considering (just remember that you're $6.13 away from Free Shipping, so note the "pre-sale" price of the items you want)

ChapStick Medicated Skin Protectant/External Analgesic Lip Balm: 2 for $0.77
(note: it shares a $1 coupon with the 5 for $3.20 above. So you can't get both.)

Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bar with Shea Butter 3.17 oz: $0.39

Glade (6 oz.) Solid Air Freshener: 2 for $0.58
(scroll down towards end and chose 2 of the $1.99 ones)

Nivea Lip Care: 2 for $1.90
(click "redeem promo" under 20% banner, select desired "Nivea lip care item" (priced @ $2.99), click item and "clip" $3 coupon on product page.)

Many other great additions, some of them have independent threads here on FW, just do a search for "drugstore.com"

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Pert Plus 2-in-1 (16.62kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

FS w/Shoprunner is not working with the shampoo. I tried different browsers but no-go for me. Once I log into my Shoprunner account, a message appears saying the items in my cart do not apply to FS with Shoprunner.

I ended up calling in my order. They had to apply all the discounts and the proper sales tax. Took about 15 minutes on the phone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014