• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Office Depot - Lenovo G580 Laptop Computer With 15.6" Screen & 3rd Gen Intel Core i3 Processor, Brown - $369.91

LINK

Item # 859453
Manufacturer # 59344049
processor brand Intel
processor model Core i3
processor number Core i3-3110M
diagonal screen size 15.6 inches
memory 4 GB
hard drive capacity 500 GB
screen resolution 1366 x 768
weight 5.73 lb
maximum battery life up to 5 hours
optical drive DVD±RW
operating system Windows 8
processor speed 2.4 GHz
frontside bus speed 1600 MHz
memory speed PC3-12800
memory type DDR3 SDRAM
maximum memory capacity 8 GB
wireless connectivity 802.11b/g/n
wired connectivity 10/100 Ethernet
modem no modem
numeric keypad yes
ports 2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 HDMI; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub
memory card reader yes
integrated speakers yes
audio hardware Windows-compatible audio
peripherals included none
hard drive type HDD
segmentation Essential
form factor laptop computer
warranty length 1-year limited
brand name Lenovo
manufacturer Lenovo
model name G580
Ecolabel Energy Star; EPEAT Gold
postconsumer recycled content 0 %
total recycled content 0 %
video hardware integrated Intel HD 4000 Graphics

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Lenovo G580
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like they are currently not in stock. But Office Depot let's you order it now and they will ship it to you when they become available. They probably won't charge your credit card until it ships. You can always cancel if it takes to long for them to ship the laptop.

I would strongly suggest that nobody purchases anything of any value from Office Depot. They have one of the worst return policies by far! Just read this from their website: "Technology and consumer electronic products may only be exchanged or returned with their Original Receipt and in their original, unopened packaging with UPC code within 14 days of purchase. If box is opened, only an exchange will be offered."

In other words, if you buy a computer, open it, and decide that there is something about it that you hate, you can't return it, only exchange it. It is worth every penny to buy equivalent items somewhere else, even if it is more expensive.

It's available in B&M for $329.92

Is there anyway online to check and see if this is in a local store?

OD Inventory Checker Use your zip code at the end

Thanks. Entered my zip code at the end of the URL and it found 2 stores near me.

I bought this model laptop from OD during their Black Friday sale and have had no problems with it -- quite fast -- no complaints. Lenovo's customer service has been excellent as well.

i heard these units have internal mic problems when using Skype can you confirm if the mic is working well?

now down to $339.99 Linky

That is actually a different model then the one posted. This model has a faster memory/frontside bus and is cheaper at 329.92 B&M clearance

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014