• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Got this in my email from Printmoz.com...

Thank you for being one of our valued customers! We are excited to announce that we are giving away one FREE* 2' x 5' Vinyl Banner on Friday, February 15th. For one day only, you can visit www.printmoz.com to order your FREE* banner! Vinyl Banners are perfect for any occasion and can be used for years. Birthdays, Anniversary's, Open Houses, Garage Sales, Store Fronts, Welcome Home and Congratulatory messages are just a few ideas.

*Shipping charges not included.

Shipping may kill this deal for many...Haven't used these people so I don't know the quality of their products.

Member Summary

2x5 banner (9.89kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Shipping is $9 for me, but it looks like you can go back and put multiple "free" banners in your cart and shipping is not affected (remains at $9).

Edit: Looks like they've limited it to 3 banners per order.

It asks me for my credit card info before i even design the banner with artwork... I find that strange. Did i do the process incorrectly?

Just want to make sure...after you pay for it, you can design the banner right? It shows an upload art work tab after payment but doesn't say anything about doing the artwork on site???

I didn't end up biting, partly because of that exact reason.

Thanks OP, I could use some banners for my business.

They digitally print your image onto the banner material. As for what formats they take: "We prefer a press-ready PDF but we can accept any of the following file types: Photoshop (PSD, TIFF, EPS, PDF, JPEG, PNG) Illustrator (AI, EPS, PDF, with all fonts outlined) Any other graphic program capable of creating a PDF, TIFF, EPS, JPEG, PNG file."

Guys it's not that difficult to download the GIMP, some free fonts and make your banner that way. Watch some Youtube tutorials if you have any difficulty with the GIMP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014