Disclaimer
LinksRus
List Price: $16.99
Our Price: $11.98
Extra 10% off in cart

Awards
Good Housekeeping National Parenting Center Seal of Approval JPMA Award

Product Description
Even though you've properly installed your child's car seat, there still can be excess belt slack causing the seat to shift side-to-side or back to front. The Mighty-Tite seat belt tightener attaches to all car seat belts, eliminating slack and holding them securely in place - so baby's car seat to stays securely in place! Attaches in seconds and requires no permanent installation. Crash tested.

Member Summary

Car Seat Tightener (8.72kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Anyone have experience using this? Sounds like an interesting device.

Car seat techs are bombing it on Amazon, as figured (much of which has to do with over-tightening, stretching the belt webbing). I for one am sometimes in a bind when I need to switch the seat out and that extra inch of play is SO hard to remove. My husband is a pro (strength definitely gives him the advantage) but I could use something like this. Again, at times. I am good about follow up at the fire department. The safety checks are usually every two weeks; and sometimes life happens where you need to make a change before then. Obviously having them install is always the best and safest option when available, but I will give this a try if/when needed. Soo.. I don't have first hand experience (yet)!

I actually used to use this during autocross events to keep me from sliding around on my leather seats.

Thats for wimps.

this review alone is enough to scare me;
74 of 78 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use January 5, 2007
By Concerned Parent
This device cut the seatbelt completely off in a auto accident. T-boned at about 25mph and it ripped seatbelt causing the carseat to be thrown. Thankfully no major injuries. This device will damage your seatbelt.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014