Disclaimer

secret rewards card
Disclaimer

swim wear coupon
Disclaimer

free tote bag
Disclaimer
●2/16/2013 - 2/18/2013
20% off any single item in stores or online at victoria's secret.com use offer code SHOP20 at checkout
click here for image to show to cashier in store
(I just go in stores each day to get one item a day, good for multi uses)

All of the codes can be combined online at checkout, you can enter any of the three codes. Note sure about instore

●Swim Wear Coupons
$15 off $100
$30 off $150
$75 off $250
****Add qualifying items totaling $100 or more to your shopping bag.****
Enter offer code SPRING13 at checkout.
Discount will be deducted after code is applied.

***Add qualifying items totaling $50 or more including one swim item to your shopping bag.***
Enter offer code 50SWIMat checkout.
A free swim tote, including Beach Sexy beauty sample, will be added to your order after offer code is applied.
Valid through 11:59pm EST February 25, 2013; while supplies last.

●Free Secret Rewards Card with purchase, if use code online, the card will be sent to you along with your order. Use Code EARLYANGE
works just like the ones you get in christmas, worth $10,$50,$100 or $500 with $10 or up Angel Card purchase Only

Member Summary

Victoria's Secret coupons
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A chick posting a VS deal deserves green in and of itself

y u no add to Victoria's Secret coupon thread? http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/462058/

Secret Coupon?

OP: "All of the codes can be combined online at checkout"

Does that mean you save all three amounts on the same purchase?(which must exceed what amount?) OR were you just saying

SinglePapa said:   OP: "All of the codes can be combined online at checkout"

Does that mean you save all three amounts on the same purchase?(which must exceed what amount?) OR were you just saying

oh i just exceed 100 at least ...

its a rewards card they sent to you with your order to use next purchase ...cs2010 said:   Secret Coupon?

i was looking for the VS thread but i couldent find it , so i posted my own usernamemax20charact said:   y u no add to Victoria's Secret coupon thread? http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/462058/

thax im new to the sharing thing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014