• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Excellent all around ball. Excellent distance, ball design helps keep it straight. I have played alot of the premium balls and always come back to the smart core. Putts well, not as spinny as a prov1, but for the price....I hit my irons high and get these to stop within a couple of feet of the ball mark. Got my 1st hole in one last year with the Yellow Smart core. Usually pay around $15 for a 18 pak. I picked up 8 boxes (144 balls) for $79.60 + $14 shipping. Read reviews here. You may find the whites around the same price but the yellows seem to be more durable.
Get them here.. I'm not connected to the seller in any way. I have bought a couple of items from them and very pleased with my purchases.

Member Summary

18-Ball Pack Wilson Staff Smart Core Golf Balls Yellow
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Shipping completely kills this deal!!!
If you usually pay around $15 for an 18 pack, how is this a good deal?
$9.95 + $6.95 shipping makes these almost $17.
I have bought several items from Budget Golf and they
are a great store with superb customer service
but this isn't one of their best deals.
Thanks anyways OP but I have to TD it.

Usually I pay $15 plus shipping. Break down and get a couple of boxes......... Beat 4 yellow 18 paks for $39.80 + $9.95 shipping.

Shipping kills this for me! Turns out that I would pay about $17 for 18 Wilson golf balls! No thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014