$79.99
After $40 OFF
Free Shipping
Offer starts Monday, 2/18/13

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Need more info in the title.

Looks like there will be a better deal on a better version of this model at Staples next week for $10 more. And probably a coupon or two to make it even better!

Great price drop! Wanna buy one for my son.

Connman said:   Looks like there will be a better deal on a better version of this model at Staples next week for $10 more. And probably a coupon or two to make it even better!

This model appears to have duplex function, not in the "430" for less at two office supply retailers for $60 next week. Seems it is the "825" that you referred to in your comment for $90 next week -- could you comment on what makes it better or not vs this one in your opinion?

I have this exact model, and honestly, I have zero complaints, which says a lot. The only issue I heard of, is that this unit does this "self-clean" thing in the middle of the night and that could be a little irritating if you're sleeping right next to it.

I own this and I recommend it. Also the generic ink is practically free.

I have a slightly older model of this unit (J615W) and so far Ive been very pleased with it , as its performed as it should with no problems to date .

horizon6 said:   Connman said:   Looks like there will be a better deal on a better version of this model at Staples next week for $10 more. And probably a coupon or two to make it even better!

This model appears to have duplex function, not in the "430" for less at two office supply retailers for $60 next week. Seems it is the "825" that you referred to in your comment for $90 next week -- could you comment on what makes it better or not vs this one in your opinion?

I know the 825 has a built in CD/DVD tray for printing on discs, not sure on other feature differences off the top of my head.

monogoat said:   horizon6 said:   Connman said:   Looks like there will be a better deal on a better version of this model at Staples next week for $10 more. And probably a coupon or two to make it even better!

I know the 825 has a built in CD/DVD tray for printing on discs, not sure on other feature differences off the top of my head.

Looks like also wired Ethernet and faster fax speed?

If you don't have Costco membership, you can buy from J&R Music for 89.99 with Free Shipping and No Sales Tax in most states. They are also selling through Amazon so you can take advantage of Amazon's A-Z guarantee.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014