• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Pencils!
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wcjrjr said:   DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what does not work? and why are you SCREAMING?????

this reminds me of Egghead.com. They had free shipping and I was setting up a small business. I made lots of small purchases. I'm sure they lost money on me...

i'm getting the pencils this time..
all my pens dried up.

my4mainecoons said:   this reminds me of Egghead.com. They had free shipping and I was setting up a small business. I made lots of small purchases. I'm sure they lost money on me...

Now don't take this personally, but that was 30 years ago dude. You might be as old as me. (Yes, I know that's not grammatically correct, but I'm old, I don't care anymore.)

MrWizzard said:   my4mainecoons said:   this reminds me of Egghead.com. They had free shipping and I was setting up a small business. I made lots of small purchases. I'm sure they lost money on me...

Now don't take this personally, but that was 30 years ago dude. You might be as old as me. (Yes, I know that's not grammatically correct, but I'm old, I don't care anymore.)

I'm just hoping that stples isn't going the way of egghead. and it was 20 not 30 yrs ago.

MrWizzard said:   my4mainecoons said:   this reminds me of Egghead.com...

Now don't take this personally, but that was 30 years ago dude...


Is there a market for the old red & white Egghead member cards? I am thinking of listing mine.

Does me no good now. The Newegg reps never understand why I should receive an extra 5%.

Bahaha I had like 8 $1 and $2 off coupons that expired today in my rewards wallet. Just got probably 200 pens for about 4 dollars.

All the coupons in my Coupon Wallet at SR say "valid in store". Just want to make sure there isn't another Cache of coupons I'm overlooking?

Thanks!
=aw

I can see this free shipping would be good (if I didn't already have it as Plus) for keeping other Frequent-Customer accounts alive, e.g. I need earning activity in HHonors and Staples earns 2pt/$1 spent. Cheaper than buying points from Hilton.

=aw

jd2010 said:   Bahaha I had like 8 $1 and $2 off coupons that expired today in my rewards wallet. Just got probably 200 pens for about 4 dollars.Bahoohoo! So grate that you had $1 and $2 of coponsin your walet. 200 pins for 4 dolars is grate.
Baahaahaa!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014