Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Pepsi Experience Points
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Lets hope their rewards get better than wallpapers and pandora subscriptions.

Tiemanator said:   Lets hope their rewards get better than wallpapers and pandora subscriptions.

since you get nada right now, somethings better than nothing, but not much better!

So when will we start finding codes?

I remember they had a pretty decent Pepsi rewards program through Amazon about years back.

good, where I work all the vending machines are stocked with pepsi products (mainly because I'm right next to a pepsi bottling/distribution center), I toss out hundreds of bottles a week. Lets hope they are better the cokes, which I gave up on years ago

nice for me, since the wife only drinks mountain dew and code red.

inb4harrierjetfighters

And all of a sudden I'm up to 2165 points... hmm sounds like there's got to be a lot of points to redeem. Caps are probably worth a bunch more than Coke, with the ratio of points being way different. Either way, excited for something new Thanks for the post, MISTERCHEAP! Green for you

wow, pepsi woke up. Nice!

Thanks MC.

cool......... but coke rewards are far better.......

I just signed up and they gave me 855 points:

02/19/2013
Daily Login
+5 points

02/19/2013
+500 points

02/19/2013
User Registration
+250 points

02/19/2013
Add Your Birthday
+100 points

And if you connect through social media they will give you 500 points for each type of social media you allow them:

Connect Facebook
Earn +500 points!

Connect Twitter
Earn +500 points!

Connect Foursquare
Earn +500 points!

Also, add your gender and phone number and get 100 points each.

I now have 2,560 points and have moved up to the Rookie level (all in 10 minutes).

Thanks MC
Pepsi points will be a lot easier for me to collect than Coke.

I'm waiting for the 1,000,000 Points for providing your Social Security Number and Credit Card Information, lol just kidding.

I don't see any place to enter codes??? Am I missing it or do I just need be more patient?

From reading the "earning points" FAQ, it sounds like points will only come from online activities (facebook, reading their emails, watching their videos, etc. No mention of points from products at all.

They could add them later, but who knows...

What are the fewest points required for getting something useful? How many points can one get on a daily basis? How much time needs to be spent on doing so?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014