• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fiskars Fuse Die Cut and Letterpress, Starter Set - $199.79 after “Coupon” with free shipping at Amazon.com
Amazon is running a COUPON DEAL on the Fiskars Fuse Die Cut and Letterpress. You can only see the deal on the detail page. I posted about this item (and bought one for my wife) back in January. The deal is not as hot but $20 is $20. This thing is pretty cool if you like to craft. The online reviews are solid 4.6 stars. Nice product video on Amazon too. Like all Amazon coupon deals you never know when they will end.
Here is a link to the detail page at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-100770-1001-Fuse-Letterpress-Start...

Member Summary

Fiskars Fuse Die Cut and Letterpress, Starter Set
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the tip. My friend has the FUSE and has done some really cool projects with it. You can cut out material, paper, vinyl and foam pieces. I’m buying one. My Grandson’s birthday is coming up and I can make his invites.

I bought one of these around christmas and my Mother was saying how she liked it. Now I can get her one too and save for mothers day...

Great product Thanks SL!

Cool crafting tool. Let's you create a lot of great projects. I'll take an extra $20 where I can get it.

Solid deal price, Joann a bit higher right now.

thanks OP. wife wants one of these. anyone know what I should get for accessories?
I se a bunch of them listed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014