• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is a hot deal if you don't have an asian market where you live --- (note: may be found cheaper if you have an asian market or a thai gf)

amazonlink

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Mae Ploy Thai Curry Pastes
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Sorry OT but I am placing an order at the link I posted above. To get $25 I need to find some other goodies. Is there ... (more)

skmerrow (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 8:30a) |

You're

Jamieson22 (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 9:52a) |

next Nong Shim noodles!

germanpope (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 10:18a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Add on price if you have prime

Incorrect title needs to be fixed.

title looks good to me --- but hey thanks for the bump --- even if you are a total idiot

Can I use this to make some Thom Kha Gai?

NO, it is for the red curry soup. The Tom Kha gai, needs their own special ingredients. You can buy the ready mixed one from Asian grocery store or Vietnamese store. I don't know how to post the picture. It is the Lobo brand. Very Yummy!!

Please check at this link --> http://importfood.com/salo1701.html

germanpope said:   title looks good to me --- but hey thanks for the bump --- even if you are a total idiot

I'm not sure if you have trouble reading...or are just plain stupid. Either way...this is an "add-on" item and is not possible to get this at "$5.69 + free shipping" without additional items/cost. Feel free to ask the adults in your home if you get stuck on the larger words.

respdoc said:   germanpope said:   title looks good to me --- but hey thanks for the bump --- even if you are a total idiot

I'm not sure if you have trouble reading...or are just plain stupid. Either way...this is an "add-on" item and is not possible to get this at "$5.69 + free shipping" without additional items/cost. Feel free to ask the adults in your home if you get stuck on the larger words.

Your just an awhole that wants to crap on a thread .... Go away

i buy this brand from an asian market and love the red and yellow curry
haven't tried the others.

I've also seen this at Cash and Carry for less than $5, iirc

mae ploy has a decent coconut milk too. much cheaper at the asian market than at safeway/albertsons/qfc

it doesn't take much for a dinner. I think i use 1/3 Cup with a can of coconut milk, sweet potato and chicken breast on rice for about 4 servings

Can we be nice people? This is a good brand as is their coconut milk however, I have not been able to replicate the deal. You must spend another $25 in order to buy at OP's price.

germanpope said:   

Learn to correctly post a thread...and there wouldn't be anything to "crap on." You have been told from multiple members that the title is not correct. Time for you to be a big boy and fix it.

respdoc said:   germanpope said:   

Learn to correctly post a thread...and there wouldn't be anything to "crap on." You have been told from multiple members that the title is misleading. Time for you to be a big boy and fix it.

And what the hell are you .... Some crying little girl that has got your panties all twisted up over nothing ..... What a wussie

Wussie stalker troll .... Ha ha

germanpope said:   Wussie stalker troll .... Ha ha

Look at all this time you wasted babbling...when you could have been fixing your title to provide correct information.

respdoc said:   germanpope said:   Wussie stalker troll .... Ha ha

Look at all this time you wasted babbling...when you could have been fixing your title to provide correct information.

Move along stalker girl

If you want this curry paste why not buy here: http://www.plsupermarket.com/mae-ploy-red-curry-paste-14-oz-smal... $4.99 and same as Amazon (free shipping AFTER $25. That is what I plan to do.

Pskmerrow said:   If you want this curry paste why not buy here: http://www.plsupermarket.com/mae-ploy-red-curry-paste-14-oz-smal... $4.99 and same as Amazon (free shipping AFTER $25. That is what I plan to do.

Only ship to 48 state ... And you got to fill cart with same kind stuff

But that is another option

What is the typical price for people who do have local Asian grocery stores?

johnny98 said:   What is the typical price for people who do have local Asian grocery stores?

iirc, my asian market sells it for $4.29
i think cash-and-carry was $4.79 or 4.89 last time i looked

germanpope said:   respdoc said:   germanpope said:   Wussie stalker troll .... Ha ha

Move along stalker girl

respdoc is right, you do need to fix the title. Free Super Saver Shipping would mean that you could buy just this item if you had Prime and get it shipped free. But since this is an "addon" Prime doesn't matter, you have to hit a $25 minimum of SSS items to not end up paying shipping. Plus it would go a long way if you could respond in a civil manner to people.

johnny98 said:   What is the typical price for people who do have local Asian grocery stores?
Google is your friend.

skmerrow said:   johnny98 said:   What is the typical price for people who do have local Asian grocery stores?
Google is your friend.

Your local grocery stores have all their prices on-line??

Price: $5.69 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

That is how Amazon has it listed. The pissy people in this thread can go get into a pissing contest with Amazon. I won't be bullied by stalkers, crybabies, or thread crappers.

It lasts a long time in the fridge and I only use about a tablespoon or two when I cook so it has been a while since I bought one. I think it sells for about $4 or $5 bucks.

Sorry FW has become so full of those that like to crap instead of contribute.

johnny98 said:   skmerrow said:   johnny98 said:   What is the typical price for people who do have local Asian grocery stores?
Google is your friend.

Your local grocery stores have all their prices on-line??

No, sorry I misread and thought it said who DO NOT have a local store. Since my closest local asian grocery store is about a 3 hour drive one way so I order online. The price I linked is a really good deal and yes you must spend 25 but throw in some coconut milk and maybe some rice noodles, sesame oil and you have it made. When I have been out of town I have checked and these ususally sell for over $10 each. In fact I bought a 2 ounce can for 2.19.

Sorry again

BTW is it OK to say sorry in this thread?

For those wondering what to do with it. The simplest thing is to stir fry some meat in a frying pan. Mix a couple teaspoons of the curry paste in the hot oil when you are done cooking the meat a bit and stir fry it in. Then throw some coconut milk on top. You now have Thai food. You can add more things of course.

So if you are interested you can give it a try with your next Amazon order or get from the alternative link or look for it at the Asian market.

Yippee. We are all happy now!

bbbneely doesn't like my recipe

Sorry OT but I am placing an order at the link I posted above. To get $25 I need to find some other goodies. Is there a pad thai sauce or mix that is the best? I have tried lot of the supermarket ones (taste of thai, etc.) and I am not thrilled. Anybody have a suggestion?

germanpope said:   

You're

next Nong Shim noodles!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.