• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Today on Nomorerack get the 1800 Series Bed Sheet Set for only $29! Choose from 14 different colors. Sheets retail for $129.99, but today you’ll save 78%! Sale ends soon!

Click here ➜ http://nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/246285-4_piece_set__1800_series_egyptian_comfort__bed_sheets

Member Summary

1800 Threadcount (171.67kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer

I'm holding out for 3000 thread count.

'feels like 1800 threat count'

- From website "Feels like an 1800 thread count"
- The sheets are microfiber anyway so not sure thread count reference is included to be anything but misleading
- Calling a microfiber sheet "Egyptian Comfort Series" is definitely intended to be misleading...

Sorry, I've got to give red on the deal due to the title. It is NOT 1800 TC.

"Feels like an 1800 thread count"
"Microfiber for added plushness"

They call it an 1800 series not thread count and Egyptian comfort not Egyptian Cotton. IMO they are just using normally associated words in their advertising to make you bite. I'll pass!

LoveCheating said:   Today on Nomorerack get the 1800 Series Bed Sheet Set for only $29! Choose from 14 different colors. Sheets retail for $129.99, but today you’ll save 78%! Sale ends soon!

OP, please do continue to use all-caps and excessive use of exclamation points...it makes it easier to weed out the junk deals.

At first I read 180 count and laughed...but after reading posts, that is likely count... So lol.

Caps are awesome!

"Wait, "1800 series" sheet set....I love it. I'm going to sell 37" tvs and call them '50" Series' televisions online tomorrow.

I actually bought some from before. Figured for $30 even if they're terrible I could use them as guest sheets or something.

They don't suck. A solid 3/5. Definitely not better than my "only" 500 Egyptian thread count sheets from elsewhere that cost like $70. But definitely worth $30. A good deal for a spare set or for guest room sheets or something.

Hacked account?

I have received HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service with NoMoreRack. I would NOT recommend buying anything from them if you have ANY concerns that you may need to return an item to them.

these gross "Egyptian Comfort" sheets can be purchased in Walgreens, go check them out

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014