• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
toysrus' regular markup is $110.
Starting today, take an additional 30% off LEGO 9526 = $77.
Also starting today, B1G1 50% any LEGO Star Wars set @ TRU BM.

Out the door price = ~$57.

The Y-Wing is also 30% off the regular markup, but the price isn't as hot as Palpatine's.

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LEGO Star Wars: Palpatine's Arrest
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Misleading title its only that price if you buy another one right????

sman said:   Misleading title its only that price if you buy another one right????

Buy 2 and return 1 before you walk out the store. The discount will be evenly spread.
Or keep both, since the set sells for quite a pinch and will be discontinued soon.

When not fix the title - if you split the discount then its not 57

The set listed is not marked as part of the buy one get one 50% online. You might be able to get the price in store but odds are it will not be on sale.

jcsquirrel said:   The set listed is not marked as part of the buy one get one 50% online. You might be able to get the price in store but odds are it will not be on sale.

I bought 2 this morning and it scanned fine.
The promotion applies to all LEGO Star Wars carried in a brick and mortar. It doesn't apply to the Death Star and B-Wing because BM stores no longer carry those.

Only problem is that it says "limit 1 per customer" so I guess you got lucky. Also, checking inventory around me and all stores show only 1 left...

Mulox said:   Only problem is that it says "limit 1 per customer" so I guess you got lucky. Also, checking inventory around me and all stores show only 1 left...

BM stores don't have a limit. That's only when you order online.

I think the store around me is also out of stock as well. =(

Worked Great for me - identical deal! Thanks. Now to keep, hold or sell.

Is this over? My local BM price checker scanner rang up 149.99 regular price and BOGO.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014