• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard @ B&H Photo & Video - $38.99
was $48.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice one will consider it for my next gaming computers

have this at work. love it!

I have this. It worked for about 3 months and died. I could never figure out how to make it hold a charge so it ended up in my closet.

CoreyC said:   I have this. It worked for about 3 months and died. I could never figure out how to make it hold a charge so it ended up in my closet.

Assuming you don't live in a cave you should return it or see if you can get a warranty exchange...there's nothing to do to get it to hold a charge. I took mine out of the box, turned on the switch, and it's been working great as long as I've had it (I pre-ordered mine when they first were announced, so I've had it a while now)....and the room I have it in doesn't get all that much sun either.

yep, mine is great too. Occasionally loses connectivity when I go days with leaving it on and not using it, but then I flip the switch on and off and it sync's up with the computer and doesn't miss a beat.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014