Dash cam for $99 - Kim Komando

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
tightpapa said:   yoregano said:   tightpapa said:   PS: I have not posted that much here but I was just curious why this thread got so many reds????
Did you actually read through the thread? Many posts pointed to similar cams for less money and/or better cams.

Many times I have seen posts on here that I could get the product discussed cheaper? But I don't give them red because of that.

Thanks
Tightpapa

That's reason #1 why you should give a post red.

The ratings system isn't supposed to be a personal thing directed at the person making the post (though many certainly do use it that way). It's supposed to be about the deal. If a deal is good, give it green. If it's bad, give it red. It really is that simple.

If you get stuck in the Chinese menue just keep pushing in the Chinese menu after hitting mode hit Record each time until you find the word''English". You may have to try all of the modes until you find the word English.

Two dash cams for half the price, you can always mount one in the front and rear of the car.

(2) Vonnic VCS307 Recording SD / MMC Card Vehicle High Resolution Camera (N82E16881618095) = $53.99

If you get stuck in the Chinese menue just keep pushing in the Chinese menu after hitting mode hit Record each time until you find the word''English". You may have to try all of the modes until you find the word English.

hey I heard if you get stuck in the chinese mode you should throw this POS away

HTN said:   Two dash cams for half the price, you can always mount one in the front and rear of the car.

(2) Vonnic VCS307 Recording SD / MMC Card Vehicle High Resolution Camera (N82E16881618095) = $53.99

Anyone has any thought about these dash cams? Is it easy to install in the rear of the car?

miniketch said:   If you get stuck in the Chinese menue just keep pushing in the Chinese menu after hitting mode hit Record each time until you find the word''English". You may have to try all of the modes until you find the word English.
You posted the same thing at 8:00, and then came back and posted it again five hours later. What the heck is that all about?

yoregano said:   miniketch said:   If you get stuck in the Chinese menue just keep pushing in the Chinese menu after hitting mode hit Record each time until you find the word''English". You may have to try all of the modes until you find the word English.
You posted the same thing at 8:00, and then came back and posted it again five hours later. What the heck is that all about?

He is a new member BAZINGA him.

tightpapa said:   yoregano said:   tightpapa said:   PS: I have not posted that much here but I was just curious why this thread got so many reds????
Did you actually read through the thread? Many posts pointed to similar cams for less money and/or better cams.

Many times I have seen posts on here that I could get the product discussed cheaper? But I don't give them red because of that.

Thanks
Tightpapa
you don't give a red to someone who's "due diligence" points everyone to an inferior camera that costs 2-3x more than better cameras? I can't imagine a better reason to give some red.

All I can say is quality is a consideration to me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014