• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
RadioShack has Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4G Prepaid Smartphone for $130 with free shipping.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13053515

Sale is through 2/23
Free Shoprunner 2 day shipping.

Don't forget FatCash, you can get $3.25 Cash Back.

Member Summary

Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4G Prepaid Smartphone
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HTC
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You only get $22.50 CashBack when buying directly from Virgin Mobile not Radio Shack as your post mentions

lemonhead said:   You only get $22.50 CashBack when buying directly from Virgin Mobile not Radio Shack as your post mentions

plus you don't get the full $22.50 if you CashBack is not reported automatically even if you order directly from VM. FW staff only honors $12.5 per trans. Go with befrugal, they give much higher CashBack.

I have been searching eBay for a good deal on this all week. Almost bought a used one for $120. Now I ordered two new ones from Radio Shack. Works out at about $140 with CA sales tax

Meant to add - Sale now until 03/02

Cash Back Amount
$5.00 on phones up to $49.99
$12.50 on phones $50-$149.99
$17.50 on phones $150-$199.99
$22.50 on phones $200+
$12.50 on iPhones

What I want to know is how to keep my $25 month plan with a newer phone. My Optimus V, even with hacking and cracking, is showing its age.

These will be $99 at Radio Shack starting 3/3.

ddyourself said:   lemonhead said:   You only get $22.50 CashBack when buying directly from Virgin Mobile not Radio Shack as your post mentions

plus you don't get the full $22.50 if you CashBack is not reported automatically even if you order directly from VM. FW staff only honors $12.5 per trans. Go with befrugal, they give much higher CashBack.


I did a previous deal with Virgin Mobile a couple months ago, and got the full $22.50 back from FW. In addition, the cash was available in only a couple weeks after purchasing the phone.

OOS online.

The two I ordered were canceled due to lack of stock. I phoned a lot of places and no Radio Shack has one. Some thought they might get more...maybe. In the mean time I ordered one for $149 from Wirefly...

http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?cid=21427_182...

I just got email that it shipped

ColonelCash said:   These will be $99 at Radio Shack starting 3/3.

They are but as they were OOS at the $129 price what is the point of the $99 sale. They dont have any. Did anyone get one at $99?

phil

vicvinyl said:   ColonelCash said:   These will be $99 at Radio Shack starting 3/3.

They are but as they were OOS at the $129 price what is the point of the $99 sale. They dont have any. Did anyone get one at $99?

phil


This has been happening a lot lately. People need to file complaints with the BBB. Bait and switch is illegal.

Radio Shack has been out of stock in store and online for a while, though they do offer to alert you when they re-stock. I still haven't gotten that email, yet.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014